4 -In her apartment

Haya Pov~

Is he really wanna stay with me in this house, I think I should tell him to stay cz I never stay alone, nd specially in new place. But haya your mother is out of town for 1 week. One he will stay but what about the others, no worry dear haya you can manage.

"Umm okay, you cancan stay. But what about your clothes. I don't have any male clothes in my house. "

"Ugh don't worry give me a towel just. I cam sleep half naked. "

"Excuse me noooo. "

"Just kidding miss dont worry. I'll just only remove my jacket. But yeah I should take a shower."

"Umm okay come this side. You can freshen up in my room nd the opposite one is the my mother's room. Okay nd here is the kitchen. Oh btw what would you like to eat?"

"I don't think so in this heavy weather people can deliver food. "

"Excuseee meeee Mr bosss. I know how to cook. Nd I can cook almost everything, when I was 15 years old then I started learning cooking. So don't underestimate me Mr boss. "

"Okay, but now you can call me Arvind Haya we're not in the office. "
Saying that he kissed me on my chick and left for shower.
Ugh I think I too go for shower. I went to my room takes my simple kurti and went to my mother's room. After shower I came out nd saw him checking my kitchen.

"What are you doing here? "

"Thinking to help you. "

"Really b... I mean Arvind without me you're helping me. Ha ha ha nice joke. Btw what you wanna eat."

"You.... I mean what you want me to eat. As your wish. I can eat anything. I love food."

"Umm okay, so what about matar paneer with chicken fry with roti or rice? "

"Rice."

"Oh great I also like rice with matar paneer."

"Okay but paneer is sufficient then why are you making chicken wo bhi fry."

"Kiu ki aap to gym jane wale lagte hai broad shoulders, fitted body. To chicken to daily rehta hoga apke diet mein so aaj apko double protein milegi chicken se bhi and paneer se bhi. "

(Cz by seeing you it's visible that you are a gym person, broad shoulders, fitted body. So you add chicken as your daily meal and today you'll gwt double protein from chicken as well as paneer)

"Ummm dekhke lagta hai apko bht malum hai gym k baare mein"

(Seems like you know a lot about gyms)

"Hanji kiu ki hum bhi gym karte the kolkata mein"

(Yeah, In my old town I also went to gym)

"Woww, isiliye apka body bilkul perfect hai."

(Impressive that's why you have a perfect body)

"Ji? "

(Excuse me?)

"Nhi.. Nhi kuch nhi."

(Nah, nothing)

"So hum kidhar soye Haya? "

"Aap humare room so jaye hum apni maa k room mein so jayenge. Or ek baat humare room ki ek bhi chijo ko haat mat lagaiga."

"Nhi hume bas tumhe haat lagane ka maan hai, tum ajao na hum ek sath so lenge chahiye to tum bich mein boarder bana lena par hume akele nahi sona. "

"Par Arvind. " I went near to him touch his chest and whisher in his ear "hum kisi mard k sath nahi sote."

"Haya" Then he hold my wasit put his head on my crook of the neck smells it, fuck it's feels so good how an big animal like him getting calm, in one month I got to know he rarely talks to girls but I don't know why he enjoy my surrounding, why he love my kisses. Fuck I'm so wet. Haya stop haya stop. Why my heart beat is getting faster.
"Haya, please na stay with me for one day U promise I won't do anything."

"But why? "

Then he distance himself suddenly from me , I want to hold him again wanna feel his warmness again. What happened to you haya. Fuck I think I forgot something oh yeah food.

"Offo Arvind aap bhi na dekho khana bana rahe hai hum or aap kya fizool ki baate leke beth gaye. Chale khana ban gaya, aap plates lagaiye na hum sab paros k la rahe hai."

I hope he liked my food. I rarely make foods for other people.
He's looks so cute when he obey my words haa cz he rarely obey someone.

Arvind Pov~

Reason no 1 I really don't wanna go to my house, yeah it's house it's never feels like home cz my family forced me into everything now they want me to get married some stupid girl for business.

2nd I don't wanna leave haya alone, I really wanna protect her may be I like her or yes I like her. And she's mine.
And I'm happy to with her at that moment and she cooks so great it's so delicious. After dinner I went to her room, her room was not that big as mine but feels so good here rather then my room. She have so many book shelves like mine. Seems like she's also loves books like me. My little kitten. I sat on her bed meanwhile she came

"Uthiye hum bed thik kar lete hai."

(let me make the bed)

"Okay."

"Haya? "

"Ji."

"Are you a deep sleeper?"

"Yes, that's the biggest problem of mine.but why are you asking that? "

"Ugh na nothing. "

"This is the partition now don't cross that okay. You can sleep over there. Good night Arvind."
Then she went to washroom I open my shirt and turn off my side of light then after few minutes she came she sat on the left side of the bed, I wish I could grab her and hover her, kiss her, fuck. She is now may be sleep, yeah so I slowly remove the pillows between us. She wore simple white kurti she's still looking beautiful on that. I grab her waist slowly cover our distance, fuck she's such a deep sleeper man, but she's adorable. I placed her head on my chest, "now sleep my little adorable kitten." Then I kissed her on her forehead.

When I woke up I saw she's not there oh yeah she's early bird. I found so much peace with her I can't explain. I put my shirt on while i was buttoning my shirt she came out from washroom, she is wearing a saree her wet hair her plum lips her red chick, she's is so beautiful. I couldn't control by seeing her waist she's look so sexy, so I grab her towards bed and make her fall then I hover over her and said "I couldn't control, how dare you went to bath without me? "

"Ar.. Arvind. "

"Shhh."
Then I slowly remove her pallu thn slowly open her hook, fuck her boobies look so juicy then I grab one boobs with my hand and she left her moan
"Ahhh A.. Arvind aah. "
Then I slowly sucking her other boobs. "Fuck you're so sweet haya I wanna taste you now. Can you give me permission kitten? "
Then I sucking her boobs again then suck her neck giving
so much mark claiming her mine for now. "Ahhh Arvind what are you doing ahhaaa. "

"Haya just don't give me permission to suck you taste you otherwise I can't going back. My crave for you will be increasing more day by day. "
Then I leave her stand on my feet. Suddenly she pulled me and hover me, ouch my kitten is getting wild ha. I love it I fucking love it. Then she sat on my lap spreading her legs due to which her thigh was visible to me fuck her thighs so good, soft her boobies are dancing on my chest. Then she said
"I want you to taste me Arvind."
Fuck after that I twisted our position now I was hovering her her slender boobies so perfect. I slowly remove her saree. She removed my shirt then I slowly remove her bottom then she removed mine. Then I was sitting between her legs watching her beautiful curvy figure. I wish I could fuck her now. Then she turns off the light.

"Haya kya huwa? "