bf problems.

t's hideout/pov:

"where the fuck is joci?" joci been fucking up my money.

"hold up let me check my pockets to see if she in there" she pulled out lint and a middle finger "as if i know"

the fuck is up with her? "ayo you straight? you acting up a lil bit" she sat back in her chair folding her arms before speaking "i lost my man" i thought it was important "get up and get yo ass out my shit. you had me thinking some shit was actually wrong" i rolled my eyes and turned back to my desk.

"anyway wassup with joci, what she do?" it don't matter what she did its about what im finna do to her "she keep running them niggas off with her smart ass mouth. they give her chicken change and then kick her ass to the curb"

joci always get paid and then talk shit because she feel like they aint give her enough even though she gave them a price and got exactly that "maybe the pussy trash" nah, i had it plenty of times before she started escorting, nowhere near trash "call her and tell her to get down here" i would hate to go and find her.

"she said she on her way. tonight waldo gon be at the lounge on fifty seven."

waldo owe me ten bands, i helped him out when niggas was bout to kill his sorry ass and i have yet to see my money. every nigga that owe me is on a list with a time and date to pay me back, so far aint nan one came and brought nothing so they must die.

"we got somebody to distract him?" she thinking, that means no.

"we can just use one of the girls from here"

she know we can't do that. them niggas know all my girls "hell nawl thats gon get us caught up. they been here before and they know how all my girls look. use yo brain sometimes"

"t-" i pointed the gun at gab who just opened my door without knocking "the fuck is wrong with you. bitch you don't see the sign? KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER! she jumped at my loudness.

"can i talk to you?" she asked nicely "what?" she looked at mary "i meant alone" she chuckled nervously.

"whatever you gotta say you can say infront of her" she was tryna walk out i grab her and pushed her on the door "you barged into my shit unannounced now speak" mary got up "ill give yall some privacy. be ready at eight t" i nodded before sitting back down.

"quit staring and talk" she pulled out a pregnancy test "you came in here to show me this because? this ain't my kid" i wore a rubber when i fucked her i think.

"its yours, t. i know you dont care or want any parts. i wont attach your name to anything pertaining it. i just thought you should know"

"if it is mines and thats a big if. then ima handle my responsibilities. ima need a DNA test before i believe the shit though"

"we can go get one tomorrow. the results may be back in a few weeks" she didnt hesitate about it which makes me even more anxious.

"yeah aight. anything else?"

"no thats all" she walked out.

my phone rang. i never seen this number "its t leave a message. nah im playing who this?" i heard sniffling. "i um- i need your help" it was Fantasia.

"where you at? AYO MARY?!" she barged in "what's up t?" ; "go get my car. Fantasia tell me where you at" she sent her current location.

"im on my way" i hung up and pulled off "whats going on?" mary asked and i ignored her.

"T?!" she called out "what mary, shit! just speak or stop calling my fucking name" she was pissing me off by the minute.

"peanut head ass always got a attitude." then shut up talking to me.