sweet t.

fantasia's apartment/pov:
after putting my things away i took a shower and applied my bedtime fragrances. t was in my living room.

"hey im out. sorry it took so long"

"dont apologize this yo crib take however long you need"

"ok. you wanna eat?"

"you finna cook?"

"for you? absolutely not. im not your girlfriend"

"you ain't gotta be my girl to cook a meal"

"you dont deserve that from me"

"well damn aight then"

"i dont mean to sound rude or anything im just being honest"

"its cool. put on a movie or some shit ill take popcorn since i can't get a home cooked meal"

"oh now that is what i do have"

after i was doing warming up the popcorn and getting the drinks i went back into the living room, t was gone.

"t?!"

"in here!"

this girl had on boxers and a sports bra in my bed. all of her clothes were on my floor.

"of course you can make yourself comfortable in my bed. i dont mind" i said sarcastically.

"you was taking too long im sleepy now"

"so you don't want this nomore?"

"ill have it since you already got it" she only took it so i wouldnt feel bad.

sitting up on the headboard and placing her drink on the drawer next to the bed.

"what movie did you choose?"

"i didnt. not gon lie im tired as shit im tryna stay up for you, but i cant"

"well lets go to sleep then"

"can you take this shirt off?"

so she likes skin to skin.

she put her face in the crease of my neck rubbing up and down my butt.

"you smell good" she mumbled into my neck kissing it. the sleepy voice, whew.

"thank you" i whispered.

i have never seen this side of her before. im so used to the hyper t i didnt even know she had a soft side until now. i actually feel like im the only one shes like this with, but again, i could be wrong. i don't know it just feels right.

                              a few hours later:

after i woke up t was obviously gone. i figured she would be.
i sat up against the headboard scrolling on my phone jen left me a text well multiple texts.

bestie🤍 : shopping again?
bestie🤍 : wake up heiffer!!!
bestie🤍 : FANTASIA MONIQUE BARRINO
bestie🤍 : oh so we being fake now?
bestie🤍 : let me find out you ignoring me for you know who!

: i was sleep im sorry! and yes, we could go shopping again tomorrow afternoon.

bestie🤍 : come open the door!

did she teleport here what the heck.

"hey be-" she cut me off "dont hey bestie me, what was you doing?!"

"i fell asleep. i literally just opened my eyes"

"you are not a hard sleeper"

"i was today"