two wrongs

t's hideout/pov:

"where yo brother at?"

"at the house tearing it apart, tryna find her phone."

"this phone?"

"yes! and why do you have it?!"

"that dumb ass bitch had me set up"

"im sorry what?"

"the code gone off that hoe. open that shit and read it"

"holy fuck..."

"blood or not she gotta go"

"nah she dont. what she did was fucked up, but she not finna die over it."

"the fuck you gon do to stop me?"

"t...."

"what? she get a pass cause it's yo blood? i could've lost my life that night"

"but you didnt."

"but i could have, you missing the fucking point. she so trifling she even had a thing for the nigga knowing he was fucking her bestfriend. if i dont get her my boys will thats a promise"

"dont touch my sister t."

"or what? you gon set me up too?"

"really?"

"yeah, you acting like a opp too"

"im acting like an opp because i dont wanna lose my sister? got it."

"you better work yo magic and get that bitch away from massachusetts then. that's the only way she gon survive. i catch that bitch anywhere im putting a hole in her straight up."

i could've easily killed the bitch and kept my mouth closed, but she need to know. ill wanna know who killed my blood, too.

"she got too many friends down here. i know she aint gon wanna leave"

"she fucked over her only real friend. she aint got nobody but you and yall ma left here. i could just giver her a warning with a shot to the leg or arm, maybe her shoulder too. ion know"

"shut the fuck up"

"just saying"

ion mean to be messy or nun, but im definitely telling tasia jen was tryna fuck on her old dude.

                      tasias pov:

pandora and her friends are nothing, but a big group of wanna be bullies. coming to my job to ask about my sex life is beyond weird. i dont do drama, but i will respond if necessary.

"so you and t fucking around now?"

"how do you even know where i work?"

"fuck all that. are yall fucking?"

"why would it matter to you if we are?"

"that dick is mine"

"if that was the case you wouldn't be here questioning me."

"ion know who you think you is, but bitch ill make yo life a living hell. stay the fuck away from her"

"thats kind of hard being the fact that she cant stay away from me, but ok"

"she has your contact saved as opp, bitch she dont fuck with you like that. she only wanna fuck you dumb ass broad. t fucks me like there's no tomorrow and as pretty and bad as i am you'd think she'd been done cuffed me by now. she dont do relationships. you aint special boo."