the OG.

t's hideout/pov:

after i left the restaurant, i stopped and grabbed some food before i went to the hideout.

"about damn time. where the fuck you been at?" mary asked.

"at the restaurant. mo aint been here yet?"

"nah, why?"

"i shot jen in the leg and back. she probably dead now, but nine times out of ten mo probably saved the bitch."

"you better be pranking me"

"never lied about using my piece"

"taraji i swear if you did a-"

i stood up in her face.

"what? you gon get something for it?"

"nigga we agreed on this shit! i said i was gon take her to the A in a few days. thats my lil sister man, you on some other shit"

"the same lil bitch that could've had me KILLED the fuck you talking bout? i spared that bitch because of you, remember that."

"where she at"

"mo probably removing them bullets at the warehouse."

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

"dont pull too much hair out. you aint got that much. "

"shut the fuck up talking t"

i lit my blunt. my phone buzzed, it was tasia

lil shit : where did you go?

: hideout, you good?

lil shit : yeah, i just made it back home. you ok?

: im straight. ima see you in a few

lil shit : yeah, right.

i closed my phone out.

"how the fuck am i gon explain this shit to ma"

"you or that bitch better not mention my name"

"where this warehouse at? i need to see her"

"can't tell you that. she'll be here in a hour or two...thats if she aint dead"

"yo shut up"

she snatched my blunt, taking a puff.

"you aint paid for shit dont snatch it"

"i do what the fuck i want"

"what the fuck ever give me my shit back"

3 hours later.

"t" pan barged in.

"damn pan, the fuck happened to you?"

"t stupid ass had some big ass girls to jump me"

"told yo dumb ass to stay in yo place"

"no tell that bitch to stay in hers"

"the fuck do you want? and stop barging in here without knocking first"

"shut up. somebody here for you"

me and mary walked out. it was mo, no jen.

"wassup?"

"i removed both bullets, but she may not able to walk for a while."

"damn i was hoping the bitch would've died"

"raji..."

"the fuck up. where is she?" mary asked.

"my house sleeping. she needs all the rest she can get right now. i gave her pain medicine so she wouldn't feel a thing at the moment, but she's definitely gonna feel it after she wakes up."

"can i go see her?"

"sure"

"ill be outside." mary grabbed her things and walked out.

"i appreciate you"

"anything for you."

"make sure that bitch dont open her funky ass mouth to even say my name"

"i did before i removed the bullets. i gave her a rundown on what will happen if she does"

"so wassup? you thought about what i said?"

"t, i told you i was done with this"

"and you also just cleaned up my mess with no problems."

"and i said it was gonna be a one-time thing."

"door always opened if you change yo mind bout it."

"yes, i know."

"aight catch out."

"goodnight"

when my brother first discovered she was missing, he lost his shit. she was true to the shit, the best at it if we being honest. i was a kid, but i remember everything about everybody he ever had around him. he took me to shootouts and all.

i could've called my boys to clean up the mess, but i knew mo still had the shit in her. she gon forever be the OG of this shit.

i smoked about two more blunts before i went to my crib to shower. about a hour later i slid over to tasia crib.

took her a minute to open the door.

"you fell asleep on me?"

"its almost three in the morning. what'd you want me to do?"

"wait up for me."

"i was trying to"

i took my shirt and basketball shorts off.

"thank you for throwing your clothes in the bin instead of the floor."

she spoke sarcastically, removing them from the floor and placing em in it.

"fuck them clothes" i grabbed her waist and lead her to the bed, kissing her lips.

i placed her at the edge so i would have room to take her shorts off. she covered her eyes.

i took her arm down. "i wanna see yo face"

i opened her legs, getting in between and kissing her again. i felt my tip hitting her center.

pulling back from the kiss, i held her legs up to her chest and went in slow.

she exhaled, arching up off the bed a lil.

i pushed in some more "sh- mmm" she moaned out low and soft.

she rubbed my lower stomach instead of pushing me back. she knew what would've happened if she had.

i tucked my lip in my teeth and went harder, i loved how her moans sounded when she was struggling to take it. sound like she glitching and shit, robot ass moans, but they pretty as fuck.

"w- why you fu- oh my god" her eyes rolled back, her mouth was opened, but nothing was coming out.

in the moment, wetness and clapping was the only sounds coming from the room.

she pushed me back, all of her wetness came pouring out. she was jerking and breathing extra while she released.

she was slightly shaking. i was walking closer, she shut her legs closed.

"let me taste whats mine"

"t..." she whined.

"yes, mama?" i had access, she just didnt know it.

"i cant t- ugh!"

i cut her off with two fingers. "what was you saying?"

"nothing baby, n-nothing"

her legs flew open, she almost reached for my wrist and quickly stopped herself.

i took my fingers out and placed them in her mouth, and in mine, she sucked my fingers seductively as shit.

she come off as innocent, but she really a lil horny freaky fuck and i loved every bit of it.