life.

taraji - 20, intersex. dropped out of highschool when she was 14 and has been living on her own since. she couldn't depend on her parents because either they were high or just didn't come home. she had a nine to five, but it wasn't enough to keep the bills paid so she wanted to do something a little bit more than work at grocery stores. her brother, Michael put her on a mission when she turned 18 and she accomplished it, but one day he died and his last words as she'll always remember "i did it for you" he died right in her arms. she'll never forget the puddle of blood she was sitting in holding her brother, it still traumatizes her to this day. she has been in the game a little over four years taking after her brother and running the business smoothly as she promised him.

her bestfriend, Mary, 24, has been there with her since elementary. she even helps T with most missions and has never failed one. she is the only one that can be trusted as of right now. her trust issues has been fucked up since she entered this thug life. her own uncle tried to take her out over some drugs, but she got to him first and felt no remorse whatsoever. she didn't even attend his funeral, but she did spit on his grave two days afterwards. her mom along with her dad will only talk to her when they want cash for crack or anything to get high on, she gives them money and leaves without saying a word. once a junkie, always a junkie she thought to herself whenever she'd see the both of them passed out on the couch. she does wanna get them the help they need, but she knows they won't go through with it.

when shes not home she chills at her hideout where she has different women cutting her cocaine, cleaning her money, and most of them are just prostitutes that she use to get her extra money. she had never been in a relationship and she never wanted to because she wasn't used to all of the love and affectionate shit, but she was used to sex. she met the woman while she was on a mission at one of the clubs nearby, her and the woman became close and started to have sex. after a while T told her that she didn't want a relationship which only made the other girl upset, but she really liked T so she'd do anything to keep her and by anything that means agreeing to give up her body when T needed to be satisfied or just anything she was asked to do even if she was uncomfortable with them.

                                 at t's hideout:

everyone was sitting around smoking and listening to music while T was getting lap dances and kisses on her neck by two of the women "We gotta go, T. We found one of the targets" Mary yelled out.

"Which one?" she asked taking a puff from her blunt.

"Hernandez"

"I knew they was gon find his bitch ass" pushing the woman off of her, she got up and followed Mary.

hernandez was one of her brothers closest friends, but soon she discovered that after Michaels passing that Hernandez had been stealing beaucoup banks of cash from the stash he left. T tracked him down and threatened to kill him if he didn't return any of it in two months tops. after those months he still didn't show up with it so T sent her people out to look for him and once he was found she told them to bring him directly to her so she could handle him herself.

mary and t along with her boys went down to the basement seeing hernandez tied down and beat up "well well well if it isnt sticky fingers. what? you thought you couldn't be found?"

"come on t, i'll have your ca-" before he could finished he was punched in his mouth.

"i gave you two months to have my shit and yet, you still dont. so, tell me, how do you wanna die? shot to the head or one in the mouth?" she asked politely twirling her gun around.

"i-" was all she allowed him to say before shooting him in the head "clean that shit up." she walked out putting her gun on her side.

she went into her office and sat in her chair lighting up another blunt, mary joined her. she immediately pointed her gun "hold it! shit its just me" placing her gun back down. "well say a name before you enter my shit" mary gave her a stank look because she never had to say a name before entering, everyone else had to knock except her.