soulmate?

t's parents/pov:

i walked up to the door just to see an eviction notice on it. both of em knocked out on the couch with cocaine and trash everywhere around the house. i shook them until they woke up.

"raji, that's you, baby?"

"yeah ma its me. you um- you got an eviction notice"

"i do?" she asked, dozing back off..

"ma, let me get y'all some help"

"we don't need help" daddy spoke.

"yall do though pops. this ain't a way to li-"

"don't talk back to me"

"yes, sir. yall wanna stay over my crib until yall can find somewhere else to go?"

last time i let them stay, they stole all my jewelry and pawned it. i couldn't even be mad, i knew how they were, and i let em in anyway. i cant blame nobody but myself.

"you dont want us at that house"

"i also dont want yall on the streets"

"you run em. either way, we'll be protected. "

ima just have them taken to rehab at this point. ill lose myself if they leave this world. they all the family i got left down here.

i handed them a stack each and left. the last stack they gon ever receive until they get better. they gon get the help they need even if i have to carry them to the rehabilitation center myself.

fantasia phone been ringing since last night. i was ignoring it, but im finna start answering. she lucky ion know the passcode.

whoever the fuck bestie with the white heart is kept calling. that gotta be jen funky ass.

"who you looking for dusty?" i answered.

"bring me my phone t"

it was her calling from jen phone.

"aye what's the passcode to this shit?"

"im not telling you"

"aight well you aint getting it back then"

"t"

"yeah?"

"can you please bring me my phone?"

"can you give me the passcode?"

"no"

"then no, you aint getting shit. im currently busy, call back or leave a message after the beep"

she called back, declined. do yo job bitch come find me.

                     the hideout:

"ayo pandora"

"what?"

"fix yo stank ass attitude. i need you to count and clean this for me"

"on crutches and still gotta do this is crazy"

"you came back on yo own, so you gon work"

"i came to relax and just be in your presence"

"you can do that somewhere else. this is a place of business only i can relax. "

"and me too nigga" mary added.

"and mary too. bye"

"got the bitch working on a injured foot" mary laughed.

"nobody told her to come back. she knew what it was gon be"