I'm Like A Storm Coming To Your Town

"The mission is simple," Adam addressed the crowd of newly created angels. "Kill as many of those fuckers as possible!" 

"I don't give a fuck if they're men, women, or children! Death doesn't discriminate, and neither do we!" He raised his fist in the air, and to his pleasant surprise, they copied him and raised their own fists high above their heads. 

"YES, SIR!" they shouted back in unison. 

"You will not show any of those ugly pieces of shit even the slightest hint of mercy!" Adam hovered  back and forth between the first row of angels. Not only was he tasked with leading them, but he also had to name them. It sounded simple enough. But when they all closely resembled one another with only slight variations in height and skin and eye color, it proved to be a challenge to remember each of their names. 

When Michael created them, he had asked Adam if he wanted them to be both male and female. But Adam decided they should all be female. 

He could finally have the daughters he always wanted. 

The Daughters of Adam. That had a nice ring to it. 

"No act of violence is too much! You can cut off their heads! Gut them! Slit their throats! Like I said, I don't give a fuck!" Adam paused in the center and locked eyes with one of the angels. They were golden like his, and her skin matched the same color of her hair. Pure white. 

"What they did back on Earth was ten times worse than what you'll ever do to them," his voice dropped to a hiss. 

"YES, SIR!" Their cries grew even louder. 

"Alright then!" Adam clapped his hands together, and a glowing portal instantly appeared. Now equipped with his own heavenly powers, Adam was able to create a portal down to Hell without the need for Sera or any of the other angels. "Let's go exterminate!" 

The angels cheered and gripped their spears and swords closer to their chests. 

As their leader, it was only right that he went through the portal first. When he entered onto the other side, not much had changed since the last time he visited. It was still the same shithole he remembered it as. But now, it had grown bigger even though it had only been a year.

He flew down towards the town and sure enough, the population had increased. Just what the fuck were all these people doing on Earth to end up here? How hard was it to not be a complete fuck-up? 

That was a pointless question. He knew just exactly what they were doing on Earth, and it was disturbing. Child sacrifice, rape, murder, cannibalism, incest, slavery, and cults. It seemed like there was nothing off-limits for the human race. If they could think of it, they could commit it. 

Fitting. As their ancestor was the first murderer. 

Before his thoughts could drift even further to his son, Adam returned to the present and dove headfirst toward the familiar melody of a woman's voice.

Lilith was back in that same park where he had seen her at last time. But instead of leading a choir, she was the one putting on the performance, spinning and singing to the sound of thunderous applause.

Adam almost laughed. This was perfect. Her concert had drawn a crowd of unsuspecting sinners. They would never see him coming.

They were sitting ducks.

At the thought, Adam couldn't contain his manic laughter anymore. The comparison couldn't have been any more perfect. 

This whole situation couldn't be any more perfect. 

"Hey, you angel cock-sucking whore!" Adam's voice boomed from above. "This concert's boring as fuck! It's time to get lit!" 

Lilith paused her song and glared up at him. Before she could even reply, Adam pointed his fingers at the crowd, and a burst of golden flames shot out, burning the sinners to ash almost immediately.