Business Partners 💎

Introduction to leads✨

Jeon Y/n - a successful rich business women.... owner of self made empire....only daughter of her parents.....Very strong girl with a beautiful face and attractive personality....Never trust anyone easily except her parents... Smart , Genius and All rounder.

Her business is of Interior Designer...she is the most famous interior designer...she have designed the houses of many celebrities and many famous people...She is the Proprietor of jeon textures...

Mr Kim Taehyung - Richest Man in his whole blood line

Mr Kim Taehyung - Richest Man in his whole blood line....Most handsome person to ever exist....Has A lot of attitude...but  also a Kind hearted man ....Don't respect Girls who don't have passion....In his pov girls are only gold diggers....Eldest Son Of his family....hates his father due to some misunderstanding about his late mother....He has A step mother who loves him but he hates her because he thinks that because of her his Mother suicide.....

He is the the proprietor of Kim interiors....he is the we'll known and expensive interior designer too...He have lot of contracts under his agencies...He is the one of richest businessman in the Korea.... His interiors are designed by very well known designer from all over the Asia...each product he use in the interiors are very expensive as they are worth it...

each product he use in the interiors are very expensive as they are worth it

So in this story Y/n and Mr kim taehyung will be the Business Partners....Y/n will change his behaviour toward his parents and also Y/n will help him to get close with his parents who loves him....There will be lot of people in the story who will try to create misunderstanding between them as everyone are jealous of them because they are the Power couple.. But the trust between them will make there relationship more stronger....

Let's begin ✨