family meeting ❤️

After few months -

Y/n and taehyung's merging was great move to both of them....they started there new company and named it as taehyung's mom's name "Eunji interio"  which was suggested by y/n.... because of there this step they already were trending on  social media....
And also y/n and taehyung announced there relationship officially ....and the social media was on fire because of there announcements....

At y/n's home -

Y/n pov - finally...am getting married soon..... It's lil bit late....but I got mr perfect...and today tae is coming to my home to talk with my parents about our wedding....I am excited and worried at the same time....I know my dad wants to meet his parents but tae don't want them to meet....
End pov _

Door bell rings-
Y/n runs to the door as she know he is taehyung....
She opens the door and see's taehyung....and blushes...

Taehyung - so my bride to be...may I come in😉

Y/n - stop this... It's cringe😂

Taehyung - okay then...miss Jeon can I come in 😗

Y/n smiles and holds his hand and take him in....

Y/f - good morning son!!! (Hugs him)

Taehyung - good morning uncle!! Where is aunt??

Y/m - now stop calling us uncle aunt!!! We are now your mom dad....🥲

Taehyung -(shy) yes aun- mom!!

Y/m - that's my boy....(hugs him)

Tae and y/f were sitting in there garden....and y/n and her mom were preparing some snacks...

Y/f - taehyung, how everything is going?

Taehyung - all is good dad!!

Y/f - (smiles) taehyung, don't get me wrong, but I want to ask you something...

Taehyung - yes dad?

Y/f - I want to meet your parents!

Taehyung was upset after he said this-

Taehyung - actually dad-

And suddenly y/m comes in garden and said that

Y/m - see who is here!!! Taehyung's parents!!!

Taehyung shocked to see them and he stood up...

Y/f - ooo......hello Mr kim....Pls have a sit....(he was so happy to see them)

Y/n was also shocked and she was looking at tae with confused face...and taehyung was glaring at his parents....
Y/n left to bring tea for them....

Taehyung - why-

T/f - (cuts his sentence) Taehyung, sorry we are late....it was traffic so-

Y/f - Oo....I was asking him about you both....nice to meet you....

They all sits...