angry side 😶

Time Skips.... It's been 3 months y/n and taehyung are in secret relationship....and y/n and jungkook were became good friends...

At Jeon Building 🏢

Y/n and taehyung were having meeting with Mr Jeon Jungkook to start there work as everything is planned....

Y/n - so jungkook....as you liked our designs....We are starting our work from tomorrow....

Jk - okay miss y/n....can you pls finish it till 1 September....I request you...

Taehyung - yeah....it will....still we have 4 months...we will do it..

Jk - thank you Mr Kim and miss y/n....

Taehyung - can I ask you something mr Jeon?

Jk - yes?

Taehyung - is there any special day on 1st September?

Jk and yn together 😅
Y/n - his birthday
Jk - my birthday

Taehyung looks at y/n and raised his eyebrows🤨

Jungkook chuckles 😄😄

Y/n - (shy) Umm...I just Guessed....😅

Taehyung - oo really! Fine....

And suddenly an unknown person comes into the cabin without knocking...

Y/n death glares to the person and shouts at him...she was just staring into his soul...

Y/n - (growls) how dare you to come here!!!

Jungkook and taehyung flinched....they were shocked to see y/n like this....

they were shocked to see y/n like this

??? - calm down dear

??? - calm down dear...calm down

Y/n - (shouts) Don't you fkin dare to call me dear....just get lost from my cabin right now

??? - awww my y/n is angry with me....Forgive your brother y/n (smirking)

Y/n hold his shirt's collar and says

Y/n - (growls) brother and you? Just get lost or otherwise I will forget that you are elder than me.... understand....you better understand....

Get lost!!!!!!

Taehyung comes to y/n and tries to loosen her hand's grip around his collar....

Taehyung - y/n , y/n pls calm down....what happened...leave him...

Y/n leaves him

??? - oo...so you are Doing this in your cabin.....two handsome boys and only one-

Taehyung - stop this nonsense mr...
Jungkook - how dare you!???

Y/n slaps him hard that he falls on the floor....

Y/n - (growls) security!!!!!!!!

All staff gather to her cabin as they all hear her shout....

Security - (shivering) ye-yes mam!

Y/n - throw this mf out of my office right now....

Security were taking him out

??? - you can just throw me out of this office but You can't stop me from ruining your parents life....(smirks)

Y/n looses her temper and she throws heavy paper weight on her glass wall and the wall breaks into pieces....

Every present there , flinched...

All were silent...staff was watching her and Gossiping
New staff :-
She is overreacting.....how can she behave like this....

Old staff:-
When I saw him here I knew that she will loose her temper....I don't know why he come again and again to insult himself....he is such a shameless....

Y/n - (shouts) You want me to fire you all??? Get back to the works...go!!!!!

Everyone leaves-

Taehyung gulped

Taehyung - y/n ?

Jungkook gives her a glass of water.... They both sits in front of her...they don't ask her anything...

Y/n drinks water and was looking out side of the window...