the first meet 🖇️

Y/n's mother was always worried about her marriage... because y/n was not interested in marriage....she wants to become more rich and more successful....she always used to change the topic when her mother asked her about her marriage...
One day :-
Y/n was on talking with some one on the phone

Y/n - yes mr.johns (her assistant)...i am ready to meet him... Fix my meeting at sharp 12 pm....This person is very important for our empire....if he agrees for partnership our empire will be more successful...

Mr johns - yes mam ! We hope that he will agree.... because he had rejected many companies before.

Y/n - I know it....that's the reason I want him as my business partner...I really like it when a person who rejects everyone , accept my business proposals... I like to turn their no to yes! (Smirks)

Mr. Johns - (proud) yes mam! We are lucky that we got you as our boss.

Y/n - want anything from me? (In teasing tone)

Mr Johns - no mam!! Just saying the facts

Y/n - okay stop this now.....tell me that u all r prepared with the presentation?

Mr Johns - yes mam!

Y/n - okay...

{Y/m comes to you for asking about your marriage....}

Y/m - my girl!!! You are already very much successful....pls now take a look at your marriage...you are already rich...now you are perfect to get married...(in worried tone)

Y/n - (rolled her eyes) mom! Pls let me concentrate on my work....I will get marry when I will find someone who will have same attitude as mine.....I will find a perfect life partner by myself mom.... Don't get stressed about it...

Y/m - but y/n when you will get your perfect partner??... You don't even like to talk with boys...

Y/n - all boys don't want to marry me because they love me....they only want my money, my empire... that's sit....

Y/m - but y/n....

Y/n leaves for her office with frustration....

In her office -

When y/n comes in the office all staff stands greet her

Y/n says to everyone - all of you behave sincerely today....no one will chit chat, every one will be there at your own places.... because today we have a very important meeting so I want you all to be a perfect and supportive staff...we should show a good impression of ours....I hope I am clear...

I hope I am clear