broken side🪐

Y/n and taehyung Comes to the river side which was very far from their offices.....
This place was very silent....sound of birds chirping was clearly heard....Soft voice of water, breezes were so relaxing....

They both sit on the bench...Y/n was waiting for taehyung to tell about himself.....but taehyung was just looking at the water....

Taehyung - y/n , can I trust you?? ( He asks her in soft voice)

Y/n - ofcourse Taehyung....You can trust me....and I promise I will never break your trust...

Taehyung - (smiles) you know my parents right?

Y/n - yeahh!!! (excited) The richest businessman of Asia....And your mom very famous model right....I have read in the magazines about them....😃

Taehyung - but , they are not my parents....I hate them....hate them a lot....(agressively)

Y/n was shocked to hear this from Taehyung....
She was just looking at him....

Y/n - Taehyung, can I ask you one thing?

Taehyung - that why I hate them ?

Y/n nods...

Taehyung - (his eyes fills with tears) because of them My mom died!!! (With heavy voice ) My mom......

Y/n was not able to process what he was saying...

Y/n - but, then who is Mrs. Hanseoul Kim?? Isn't she your mom? But she always takes your name in every interview as her beloved son-

Taehyung - (shouts) That's her drama....only drama....

Y/n flinched because of his shout....

Taehyung - sorry y/n.....but let me tell you everything....

My real mom's name Mrs Kim Eunji....She was my everything....my mom, my friend, and teacher, my supporter !!!! She was the only one who always was with me whether for school admissions or first day of school or anything.....
She loved me more than her life....I remember one day Mr Kim was drunked....and He was going to slap me very hard and suddenly my mom came between and he slapped her....I remember each and every moment when she was always worried about Mr Kim's secretary which is hanseol my so called mother....my mom never liked that she always interfere in our family matters....And one day my mom made mr Kim's favourite food for lunch and went to his office in lunch time because she wanted to spend sometime with her beloved husband but Mr Kim Scolded my mom infront of hanseoul and his whole satff...And My mom was really hurt by his words....I remember that day very clear....I was sitting in balcony waiting for my mom...And I saw her coming but she straightly went to her room....I saw her that she was crying so much....I was so worried and went to her room...I asked her what happened...she told me everything happened with her at office.... Before I could say something she Thrown me out of her room and locked the door....After few minutes I heard her voice.....she was literally screaming....I was so scared....I called our driver for help and he broked the door.....And the thing I saw....I was shaking....I saw that my own mom died in front of me........

Taehyung started Crying like a child....
Y/n was not able to control her tears after hearing about his mom....

Taehyung - (while crying) I was only 11 years old and I lost my mom....And day after Tomorrow it's her death anniversary....

Y/n hugged him tightly and he hugged her back....he was burst into tears.... because for the first time he shared his broken side with someone.....

 because for the first time he shared his broken side with someone

Y/n was rubbing his back to calm him down....