meeting with client 🤎

in the cabin of y/n...
There was a pin drop silence in the cabin....y/n was sitting on her chair and tae was on couch...

Y/n was looking at taehyung and taehyung was looking at the glass window....

Y/n's pov - why he was crying at the basement....I am getting worried about what is going in his mind....I can't see him crying....

Taehyung's pov - what she must be thinking about me , i hugged her directly

Taehyung's pov - what she must be thinking about me , i hugged her directly...she must felt weird....how should I tell her about why I was crying.... because I never tell anyone about my personal life....

And suddenly the silence break down as soobin (her assistant) knock the door

Soobin - may I come in mam?

Y/n - yeah come in....

Soobin - mam, mr jeon Jungkook is here...may I send him inside...

Y/n - o really...(her eyes where sparkled) wait send him in 10 minutes....

Soobin - ok mam....

Taehyung - why you called him 10 minutes later...

Y/n - because I want do touch up....My hairs are not set....even I want to apply some compact...

Taehyung - from when you started thinking like girls??? (Raised his eyebrows)

Y/n - Taehyung....let me remind you that I am a girl too...so I will behave like a girl (making annoyed face without looking at him)

so I will behave like a girl (making annoyed face without looking at him)