kindest couple❤️

Time skips at y/n's home

Today y/n was alone at her home
because her parents went out of town for an family emergency....

Y/n comes home at 9pm...she takes a bath and change her dress into a comfy night dress....and then she does her night routine...

She gets to lazy to prepare herselff dinner...and thinks to order some food...
She wants to try something new and decides to eat Italian food today 😉

(You know why right?🙈)

She order spaghetti and meatballs....And enjoy her dinner watching Netflix..

Y/n  pov - so from now my favourite food will be Italian Spaghetti with meat balls 😌

After having her dinner...she goes to her room And stands in front of mirror

Y/n pov- ( while looking at the mirror) so miss y/n finally you got some one who makes you blush , the girl who is Strict, have idgf attitude, the one who hates love and feels it cringe is getting butterflies in stomach by seeing a man???....woww!!! I didn't know that I can be so stupid in love...(And y/n gets shy)🙈

After some time

Y/n was laying on the bed peacefully... scrolling down her mobile...and suddenly her door bell rings!

Y/n - who came at this time?

Y/n calls security to check who is there!

Security - mam, his your assistant mr John!

Y/n gets worried because why he came to her house at night 12:45 pm!

Y/n - okay send him inside!

Y/n sees that tears are falling down from Mr johns eyes.....she gets worried...

Y/n - (in worried) what happened mr johns? Is everything okay?

Mr John - (while crying) no mam! My wife is admitted to the hospital....we went for dinner outside and while I was parking the car a truck hit her.....(cries loudly) she is bleeding....she got a deep wound on her hands...hospital is asking for 1 lakh rs for surgery...Mam, pls pls help me....I will return your money as soon as possible!

Y/n - yes yes ofcourse I will pay the amount....the only thing is I don't have cash right now....is it okay if I give you cheque?

Mr Johns - (while crying) mam, they are not accepting the cheques....I asked them for it...they only want cash!

Y/n - okay!  first of all stop crying mr john .... nothing will happen to your wife.....do one thing You go to hospital and ask them to start the surgery...I will manage everything....and call me from there I will talk to the doctors....till that I will bring the amount to the hospital....send me the adress...

Mr John - (while bowing) thank you thank you so much mam....I will never forget your concerns.... Thank you so much mam...

Y/n - now don't waste your time here go to your wife! And stay strong okay?
Mr john - yes mam.... Thank you so much
.he leaves

Y/n gets panic and thinks that from  where can I get this much cash! As it was late night banks were closed...she can't remove this much cash at time ..She starts calling her all business friends...but they all were ready with online payment no one was having cash of this much amount.....

At last she calls taehyung

Y/n -  hello taehyung...sorry to call you late night....but it's an emergency! I need your help

Taehyung - (in sleepy voice) yess.... Pls tell how can  I help you ...Is everything alright?
Y/n tells everything to him....and ask him whether he have this much cash?

Taehyung - yes , I have  bundle of 1 lakh....today only I got my payment....So  can I come to your place with the money to give you?

Y/n - yeah... thank you so much taehyung....I will send you my adress....

Taehyung reach at y/n's place they both go to the hospital where mr John's wife is admitted.....

Meanwhile in the car...

y/n gets call from mr john as she asked hiim too..
Y/n - yes mr johns ? Have they started with surgery?

Taehyung asks y/n to keep the call on speaker...

Mr Johns - (panicked) mam they are not listening to me...they are saying that to pay the amount first....mam I am getting tensed now..  my wife is in critical condition.... (Starts crying)

Y/n and taehyung gets annoyed....and ask him to give it to the doctors....

Taehyung -(agressively) hello? I am Kim Taehyung....I am coming with the payment....So pls start the surgery...we are on the way...

Y/n - (angry tone) I am jeon y/n....listen carefully to me doctor...if anything will happen to the patient you will be in the hands of cops....
Understand....you better understand...

Doctor -  mr kim Taehyung and miss Jeon y/n  the famous business tycoon ??

Y/n and taehyung together - (yells) is it important now?

Taehyung -(yells) just start the surgery right now!!

Doctor - yes sir, yes mam....we are starting with it....

Mr John takes the call and says Thank you in crying tone...

After 15 minutes they both reach at hospital....
Y/n - pays the amount to the hospital and completes the formalities...

Taehyung - mr johns! Don't worry....your wife will be fit and fine....okay....stay strong...

Mr john - Thank you so much sir!! Without knowing me who i am you helped me a " stranger" with such a big ammount.... Thank you....i will never forget this...

Taehyung - it's my duty to help a needy as a humanity...pls don't be thankful to me!

Y/n comes to them
Y/n -  I have done all formalities mr john...now relax....they will have a successful surgery....okay!

And hand over report files to mr johns..

Mr john - thank you sir and mam for coming at this time...sorry for disturbing....may god bless you both with a happy life . 

Y/n and taehyung looks at each other with a soft smile!

They both leaves from the ward....... and waits down in waiting area ...
they both relax there....

Y/n - (soft voice ) you know taehyung, I was so panicked because I was helpless in this situation......but you helped me without thinking twice..... i will today itself give you your money back...Thank you taehyung....

Taehyung - It's alright....I will always there for you whenever you will need me...and don't think about the money....you can return whenever you want...or let it be....

Y/n looks at taehyung and thinks how kind he is!

While talking with each other y/n falls asleep on taehyung's shoulder....
And taehyung freezed...

Taehyung's pov - why am I feeling so good....she is just resting on my shoulder...she is so kind hearted person I have ever seen.... Otherwise who takes this much efforts just for the employee.....She is making me believe that good girls really exist (smiles)

And after some time taehyung also falls asleep....
They both were looking so cute while sleeping...