Eighteen. Angst

*Eleanora Elliot*

He inspected the bathroom before bringing me in and locking the door.

He grabbed my throat, pushing his mouth to mine.

His hand moved to my ass, squeezing before moving between us and between my legs, doing everything right.

Holy shit.

I parted my lips, his tongue moving into my mouth and I gasped, my hands reaching to grip him as my knees gave out when his tongue split. He laughed at my shock, breaking apart as he kept rubbing me over my underwear and it felt so fucking good.

"Weird?" He asked.

"No. I like it." I panted, clutching onto him.

"Good, I can't wait to use it to tease your pretty pussy baby. You're gonna taste so good. Hm?" He kissed me softly again.

"Yeah."

"Such a good girl." He murmured and I loved being grabbed and felt and touched by him. Them.

He nudged my head back with his nose and I let it fall, his tongue moving up my throat, splitting, swirling, finding my mouth again. We were falling in sync, our kisses perfect, my brain fixated on how he could make me feel.

I was close. I could feel it.

And he stopped, answering Hale who was waiting.

Lore smirked at me.

"Ready?"

"No." I groaned.

"The sooner we get home the sooner we solve your little problem. Be a good girl for me and hold my hand while we leave." He said and our fingers intertwined.

He led me out of the crowd and through the doors with few bump-ins with other people.

He got me in the passenger and Hales hand was on my thigh.

My body was electric and angry.

"Ready?" Hale smiled.

"Yeah."

He chuckled at how uneasy I was.

He grabbed my hand, pulling it onto his thigh, his hand gently holding over my own.

A hand came from behind, gently moving around my throat.

"Your flight is booked. You leave a week before us also known as in two weeks." Lore said and I panicked.

"You'll be fine. We promise you'll be in good hands. We just have to get some final things done before we head out."

"What do I do?"

"Spend time with our parents. Or not. Or travel around by yourself."

Hales hand moved mine to palm his dick.

Shit.

He laughed.

"Relax, baby."

He hissed as his hips bucked slightly in his seat.

"Don't crash." Lore teased.

The hang tightened around my throat.

I shut my eyes.

Before I knew it we were at their house.

A beautiful place. Gorgeous.

And as they got out of the car, my door opened and Lore bent down, cupping his hands under my lower thighs before lifting and pulling me to sit sideways and have my feet out of the car.

Two hands, one heavily tattooed, Lore. One heavily dosed in gold jewelry, Hale.

I took one of both, being pulled to stand.

One hand was on the small of my back as the other cupped the nape of my neck, gently squeezing as I was lead into their home.

It smelt so clean, but like them. Clean, lightly coated in the cologne they wore.

A kiss to my temple, the back of my neck squeezed as two hands came around my left ankle.

I looked down, Hale's cold rings in contact with my skin as he lifted my leg, pulling the heel from my foot.

The same thing with the other.

Then he stood, setting them down gently beside the door.

I was nervous to walk and leave marks along their sparking marble floors.

But before I could consider an internal debate I was tossed over a set of broad shoulders like I weighed nothing.

"Yours or mine?"

"Hers."

A low chuckle as my hands braced on his lower back.

Due to lack of sound and the same outfit I couldn't tell who was holding. I tried looking for the hands of the man behind the one I was on but my wrists were pulled from his back.

"Stay down baby."

Lore.

I was on Hale.

I felt the blood begin rushing to my face through their hike in their giant home.

"Is your parents house this big too?"

"Da."

And a door opened, my body set down finally, my vision a bit dizzy as I adjusted.

And I looked around the room.

White sheets with very small blue flowers on it.

Empty shelves. A desk with new, boxed electronics.

"It's your room." Fingers intertwined through mine as my knuckles were kissed.

"It's beautiful. Slightly creepy. But beautiful."

A low laugh from behind me as hands held my waist.

Lore kissed my neck, moving my hair as Hale gave my hand a small squeeze.

He came and stood in front of me, his eyes on his brother. Their stupid secret understanding.

Hale looked at me with a small, prideful grin, his blue eyes roaming along my face and chest.

He let my hand go, his pointer finger coming under my chin, pushing my head up, his lips gently closing on mine.

My hands came to his sides, fisting his shirt.

His tongue gently moved along the seam of my lips, tasting, teasing.

Lips on my neck, hands on my hips, gently moving down to drag up my dress a bit.

I gasped at the hand that found my core.

Hale chuckled.

"Such a sensitive girl aren't you, Nora?" He whispered, placing a kiss at the corner of my lips.

My hands clutched harder onto his shirt.

"Can I remove your dress?" Lore asked from behind me, his hand leaving my front as both travelled behind me and touched over the small zipper.

"Yes."