Twenty. Friction

*Lore Sokolov*

I watched her face redden as his hands wrapped around her ankles, pulling her exactly where he wanted her as he laid on his stomach, arms wrapping around her thighs as his mouth found her core.

Her eyes widened in alarm, shooting to me and I smiled, loving how scared she looked before her head dropped back on the bed, a moan leaving her as her legs widened for him.

He hummed, my eyes on her body.

The piercings I'd left and how perfectly they suited her in a scene like this.

Red splotches landed along her neck and chest as her back arched, veins prominent in her throat as she held her breath.

Oh my fucking god. The desire I had to fuck this woman senseless was wild.

The desire I had to watch her face as she experienced Hale's piercings.

I came to stand beside the bed, tapping my index finger on her chest.

"Breathe." I said and she remained silent, her face blistering red, Hale wasn't gonna let up.

I cupped the side of her face as her body began trembling.

I chuckled.

"Let it out. Breathe and scream. Moan. Cry. But you need to breathe."

And she exhaled shakily, inhaling a hard breath before letting out a window shattering scream as she tried escaping Hale's grip.

The second she slipped he sneered, reaching up, grabbing her waist as he pulled her back to meet his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed, her nails digging into the skin of his hands as she tried prying him off.

"So sensitive." I teased and she whined, her hips rolling along his face and he shut his eyes, moaning at every motion.

"There you go." I hummed as her hands covered his own, sweetly now.

I leaned down, kissing her lips softly.

Such a good girl.

Her body relaxed, meaning he must've relaxed.

I looked and he gently pulled back kissing the insides of her thighs.

I backed up, watching her face as he moved, kissing up her body, over her naval, up to her chest, to her throat.

His hips were between her open legs, one of his hands cupping the underside of her neck as he kissed along her throat.

She panted softly, licking over her lips.

He dropped her head gently back to the bed, smoothing her hair from her face.

"Next time you try to run from me, there's gonna be an issue. Alright, my love?" He whispered gently.

Her eyes met his, but the way he was looking at her... I watched as her knees closed in a bit, unable to do much as his own body was in the way.

"Yes."

He kissed her cheekbone.

"So well behaved. Are you alright?" He asked.

She nodded.

He gently licked along her jawline, her fingers finding his shirt, holding onto him.

I watched her back arch off the bed.

I smiled, watching her body react to him.

He bit at her collarbone, her neck.

Her hips rolled even though minutes prior she'd been running from him due to sensitivity.

He groaned as she was bucking her hips upward against his groin.

She smiled shyly, she looked at him like she was in love.

And I already knew how he felt.

I wondered if she looked at me like that. I wasn't jealous, or envious, just curious.

He got up from the bed, grabbing her hands and pulling her to stand on shaky legs.

She looked at me, her dark eyes a little lighter.

He kissed her temple.

"I'm gonna make dinner. Take care of our girl." Hale grabbed her ass gently and she smiled, looking a bit embarrassed.

He checked her naked frame out once more before leaving, shutting the door behind him.

Her arms immediately wrapped around my neck and mine came around her waist.

She kissed my jaw and I could feel her restlessness.

I sighed.

"Greedy girl." I mumbled, my hands moving down, grabbing the soft skin of her ass.

"I am. I'm sorry." She murmured, removing her arms from my neck, resting her head on my chest.

I turned us so I was sitting on the bed and I pulled her onto my lap.

I felt her kisses on my throat.

She adjusted to straddle me. But I stopped her, moving her to straddle one of my thighs and she moaned when I let my quad flex under her cunt.

I chuckled, my hands on her waist but I didn't move after.

She gently began moving, pleasuring herself on me.

She was leaving what felt to be a hickey on my throat.

Then she froze.

"I'm sorry, your pants-"

I forced her to keep grinding herself on me.

"Keep going, baby. Don't fucking stop." I hummed, a small sigh leaving her when one hand fisted her hair and yanked her head back.

"So fucking pretty." I whispered as her hands braced on my upper thigh, her movements intense.

I watched as she approached her climax with ease, my hand leaving her hair and grabbing her hips to keep her moving as her legs trembled.

"Oh shit." She gasped, shutting her eyes as she finished herself on me.

Sweet girl.

I could tell she was tired.

But she wrapped her arms around me and just hugged me.

And I would remain there as long as she wanted me.