Nineteen. Obey

*Eleanora Elliot*

His hands came, pulling the straps from my shoulders, sliding the tight fabric from my body.

"Do they still hurt?" Hales hands came right under my tits, not quite touching them.

"Not really." I answered.

He turned me so I was facing Lore.

Lore looked at them.

His eyes were on mine as his fingers came and glided over my nipples and goosebumps ran throughout my body.

I felt my knees tighten together and his chin lifted, eyes still on mine but his face was so heated it nearly terrified me. His gaze was almost predatory, his tongue swiping over his lips, the split adding to how perfect he was.

He squeezed my nipples firmly and I groaned, my knees nearly falling from under me, guaranteeing a fall if Hale hadn't had me glued between them.

"Hurt?"

"Mmhm." I bit my lip. The pain was a straight shot to my clit.

"It's hurts good." He smirked slightly, his gaze lowering, intimidating.

"Yes." I gasped, feeling my eyes water as he applied more pressure.

"I wanna see." Hale gripped the skin of my hips, catching the fabric of my underwear with it.

But Lore turned me back, two hands immediately replacing his and I shouted in pain, a laugh leaving Hale, hands catching my waist to keep me stable.

"Such a fun thing." Lore chuckled.

Hales eyes found mine, he looked like he wanted to test something. Or he was curious.

"What do you want out of this, Nora?" He asked.

"I'm not sure."

"No? Well, we can treat you like the beautiful princess you are, or use you like a toy. Neither of which need to involve penetration, but it's all up to you." His eyes dipped to my chest, his fingers releasing me and I groaned, so used to the pressure that there was a solid ache without it.

"Can I not have both?" I asked.

His eyes moved to the man behind me.

"Turn around." Hale said, not looking at me.

I did. Lore kissed me, his hand around my throat.

I loved his fucking tongue.

"Get on your knees. I want those pretty lips around my cock. My little slut." He kissed my cheek before Hale's hands caught my biceps and helped me lower softly to the ground.

"Our. Our little slut." Hands picked up my hair, smoothing it out of my face.

"Hands." Lore held out his own and I placed mine in them as he brought my hands to his belt and zipper.

I gently undid the belt, he lifted his shirt a bit, untucking it from his pants, revealing veins and smooth muscle.

I had a hard time with the button I won't lie so he helped me, undoing it, but I then did the zipper.

My ass lowered back and onto my heels as I looked up at him, his hand coming over and stroking his dick.

I groaned, my mouth watering at his facial expression, his free hand coming down and cupping under my chin.

He squeezed, puffing out my lips as my hair was pulled and I was brought back up, all my weight back on my knees.

I looked up, studying the tattoos under his jaw, how they framed around his face perfectly.

"Open, tongue out." Hale said from behind me.

I did, Lore smirking lazily, everything about him undeniably sexy. About Hale as his fingers gently came from behind me, smoothing down my tongue as he squatted, his fingers moving between my legs.

"Spread them for him, sweetheart." Lore said and I did, his hand gently moving under the fabric of my underwear, and starting to soothe the ache between my thighs.

Absolutely incredible.

Meanwhile Hale's hands were replaced with Lores, his hands my hairtie, Hale's free hand around my throat.

The tip of Lore's dick gently caressed over the pad of my tongue and I hummed as he let out a breathy moan.

Hale chuckled.

"Come on, love. Take him down your throat. Be a good girl and I'll give you exactly what you want." Hale's fingers teased the entrance of my pussy as his hand tightened around my throat and I groaned.

But I did, bracing my hands on his thighs.

I shut my eyes, feeling my mouth strain fully taking him, the second he hit the back of my throat my eyes immediately watered.

"It's okay. Hold it there, you don't need to hurt yourself my girl." Lore said and I nodded, allowing the light burning sensation occurring at the corners of my lips.

I came up and moved back down at a solid speed, his hands letting my hair go as he just gripped the hair at the top of my head, his own falling back as he moaned.

"Good girl." Hale murmured, a finger pressing into me, curling lightly as I moaned.

"Such a good whore hm?" He asked and I nodded, agreeing as I went back down.

He fingered me at the same pace I did for Lore, when I did good he added a finger, added more pressure to my throat, praised me, degraded me.

Lore was close.

"Wanna back up?" Hale asked.

"You can, Nora." Lore gritted and I refused, maintaining my pace.

When Lore knew I committed, his hands came to the back of my head and pulled me to take him more than I had the entire time and he finished, Hale's fingers moving in an out of me at an incredible pace.

I was dazed by the time Lore pulled back, quickly doing his jeans back up before squatting and smoothing my hair from my face.

I groaned, on the verge of an orgasm from Hale.

"A bit faster." Lore said and Hale did so as Lore's mouth wrapped around a pierced nipple and I gasped.

I was so close.

A hand teasing my other, his tongue moving in different directions on me. Absolutely insane.

I bucked my hips upward, teeth grazing over the metal of my jewelry.

I held my breath as I trembled, warmth and pure ecstasy rolling through me.

"Get on the bed and let Hale taste you." Lore kissed my forehead.

"Okay." I nodded, licking over my lips and obeying when I could stand on my own.