Twenty-One. Eat

*Hale Sokolov*

I set up the plates, serving out the food. I was able to make steaks, baked potatoes, and lemon grilled asparagus.

I served the food, getting all of us water.

I sat down at the head of the table and she was running down the stairs with her wet hair and a giant shirt on.

I pointed to her seat and she kissed my cheek, sitting.

I smiled as she immediately began eating.

"Hungry?" I asked as she forked three asparagus things in her mouth, cheeks already stuffed with potato.

She nodded.

I laughed, cutting my steak and eating it, entertained by the heathen eating beside me.

"Don't choke." Lore walked down the stairs in only sweats and she looked up at him, her eyes moving over his tattooed torso.

She chewed, finally swallowing the food in her mouth.

I laughed, regardless of how we took care of her issue it always seemed to come back easily.

Good. We need a girl with stamina.

She took a break from eating as she watched him sit across from her.

In Russian:

"The way she looks at you. You got her riled up again." I smirked.

He smiled.

"I think we're gonna have a hard time keeping up." He quirked a brow to me.

"As long as she can keep taking it."

English-

She didn't use the knife as she ripped the steak apart with her hands.

"I gave you a knife, love." I said.

She looked at me.

"You don't know how to cut it?" I asked.

"Drop it." Lore said about her holding the steak and I grabbed her plate, cutting it for her.

I gave her the plate back and she had a soft smile on her lips as she ate it normally.

But complete silence occurred while we watched her stuff her face.

I don't think I've ever felt so rewarded cooking a meal for someone.

She finished before us, sipping water afterward like she didn't destroy her meal.

"Good?" I asked.

She nodded. "Thank you." Her face was blushed.

"Come here." I patted my lap and she scooted out, standing and sitting on my lap, facing Lore. I gently rubbed her back as I ate.

In Russian:

"What do we do with her?"

"She can stay in her room if she likes. We can take her to her house after work tomorrow."

"We have clothes for her but not proper undergarments."

"She can go fine without a bra and we have plenty of socks and underwear we bought for her."

"What if she wears a white shirt?" I asked.

"Then grab her tits in front of guests I'm sure she wouldn't mind. So fucking sexy." He shook his head.

I smirked at the confused expression she wore.

I took my last bite before handing her my fork and offering the rest of my food.