You Have Amazing Chemistry

I left Elizabeth's office and started searching for Jerrek. He had said to find him when I was done. I finally found him in the corner of the room. He was still taking photos.

I've never seen him model in person before, this should be fun. I noticed that he was only wearing boxer briefs and was shirtless. He looked hot! Caliente hot. I wanted to lick his abs! I shook that thought out of my head. That is never going to happen.

He is your brother's best friend. He is your brother's best friend. I chanted over and over again, in my head. Jerrek looked over at me while he posed. I felt nervous under his stare. I mean, he is practically naked and I was just thinking about licking his abs!

Finally all the flashing came to a halt. Jerrek walked over to me, still in just the boxer briefs.

"How was the trial shoot? Did you talk to Elizabeth yet?" He questioned excitedly.

I nodded. "Yhup." Keeping a straight face, not giving anything away.

"So... What happened?" He replies, searching my face for answers.

I shrug. "Do you still have things to do before we head to your place?" Trying to change the subject.

He grabs me by the waist and looks into my eyes. "Alaina.. Tell me."

I smile. "I'm officially going to be a model! I got the job!"

He grins and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and I couldn't help but to breathe in his scent. He smelled so good! "That's great! I knew you'd get it."

We just stood there hugging and I'm only now realizing that I am hugging his shirtless body. His body felt so good! I could feel the rippling of his muscles while he hugged me.

"Ahem.." We pulled apart after someone cleared their throat. "What do we have here?"

"Hey Elizabeth! Just congratulating Alaina on joining the company." Jerrek beams.

"How long have you two known each other?" She questioned.

Didn't we go over that he was my brother's best friend already? Before either of us could respond, Elizabeth spoke again.

"You have amazing chemistry. The way you were looking into each other's eyes. Hmm.. I have an idea. A client needs a duo female and male model for their ad. I want the two of you to do it together. Of course Alaina will have to go through a few more shoots before then but I think it'll be great!" Elizabeth rambled on, without taking a breath.

"Okay, that sounds great!" Jerrek told her. "Well we'd better head out. See you later Elizabeth."

-----

I just got off the phone with Elizabeth and she has me set up for more shoots. She is also putting a list of agents and managers together, so I could meet and pick the best one for me.

I have to admit I'm nervous about the upcoming shoot with Jerrek. I mean, sure we hangout but modeling is a different story. Hopefully it's a beach ad or sports ad. That would be fun. Speaking of the devil.

"Hey you." Jerrek says, from my doorway.

"Hello to you too." I take in his appearance. He is wearing dark wash jeans with a dark grey v neck. "What's up?"

"Nothing just bored. Your bro is at a shoot." He shrugs.

"So I'm your last resort? Thanks Jerrek." I roll my eyes playfully.

Jerrek makes himself at home, on my bed. "Ahhh.. This is comfortable."

I shake my head and lay back. We are now side to side. I awkwardly twiddle my fingers.