Your Going Out With Collin?!?

I woke up with the worst hangover in the world. I felt the urge to urinate. I rolled over to get off the bed but arms pulled me back. I turned my head and my eyes widen when I realized the arms around me belonged to Jerrek.

Oh crap! What happened last night? I slowly pried his arm off of me and wiggled off the bed. I crept my way out of the door and to the bathroom.

I took a look in the mirror and I really wish I didn't. I looked like hell. My hair was sticking up in every which way. My eye makeup was smeared. I could seriously pass as one of the zombies from the Walking Dead.

I was so grossed out at my appearance. Speaking of gross.. Yhup. You guessed it, I am currently puking my guts out. My head is pounding. At this point I'd rather die then to endure this pain. Ugh.. I'm never drinking again!

"Are you okay in there?" I heard Jerrek's voice through the bathroom door.

"Do I sound like I'm okay?" I yell back angrily.

I continue emptying out the contents in my stomach into the toilet. After I'm sure that there is nothing left, I stand up weakly and brush my teeth meticulously. I take a quick shower to wash the smell of vomit off of me. When I am done I open the bathroom door and head into my room to change.

I decide on wearing my grey Pink by Victoria Secret sweats and a black tank top. Mainly because it was the first thing I found and my head hurt way too much to think about what to wear. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I was rummaging through the cabinets and drawers, searching for medicine for this damn throbbing pain in my head.

"Looking for something?" A voice asks from behind.

"I need something for this damn horrible pain! I swear I am never drinking again!" I groan.

I take a seat on the table, giving up the search for a slight cure. Jerrek's chuckle filled the room.

"Why are you so chipper? Shouldn't you be feeling as horrible as I am?" I glare at him.

Jerrek shrugs. "I don't know. Maybe because I can drink like a fish and not get drunk. I just have a higher tolerance for alcohol than most people. Here you go. This should do the trick." Jerrek hands me two tablets and an oddly colored drink.

I throw the medication into my mouth and gulp it down with the odd drink. "Eww! What the hell is this?!? That is disgusting!"

"Its a hangover cure. I'm telling you, give it a minute and you'll be good as new." He smiles.

"Well its disgusting, but thanks." I smile. "Hey why were you in my bed?" I questioned.

"Your welcome!" He beams. "There was a couple passed out naked on my bed. There was no way I was going to sleep in there. Jared was getting it on in his room, so that was a no go. You were fast asleep so I couldn't ask you. So I just crashed out in there anyway."

"Okay. I guess." I shrug.

Hmm.. I feel so much better. My head isn't hurting anymore. Thank God! I decide to eat a bowl of cereal. Fruity pebbles and frosted flakes, my two favorite cereals in one bowl. Talk about delicious!

-----

I spent the whole day watching  Friends on my Apple TV. Hands down, my favorite show of all time! I can watch that show over and over again. Jerrek and Jared went to the store to get groceries. That was hours ago!

'Oh I think that I've found myself a cheerleader. She is always right there when I need her'

The ringtone for my phone went off. The song is Cheerleader by OMI. I seriously love that song. I look at the caller id. I see the picture of me and Tara that I put for her contact.

"Hello sexy lady!" I yell into the phone.

"Why hello there gorgeous!" Tara giggled, after her use of an English accent.

I giggled as well. "Whats up?"

"Well.. You said you were down for the double date. I was just seeing if you were free tonight?" Tara asked.

"Well seeing as all I am doing is watching TV all day.. Sure. Why not?" I reply.

"Great! I'll let the guys know. We'll pick you up at seven. Oh! Wear something classy. See you soon chicka!" She exclaimed.

I few hours later the guys were still not home. I decided to head upstairs and get ready. I rummaged through the closet looking for a suitable outfit. I chose a black pencil skirt and a black v-neck crop top. I paired it with black heels and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I applied some eyeshadow, eyeliner and red lipstick.

By the time I was done getting ready I heard Tara's voice coming from the living room. I grabbed my purse and rushed downstairs. My brother and Jerrek were at the door talking to Tara.

"Oh hey guys! I didn't know you guys were home." I said, descending the steps.

"We didn't want to bother you. We thought you were asleep or som---" Jerrek turned around. His words died on his tongue when he got sight of me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I ask him.

"You look good sis. I hope you girls have a nice girls night." Jared says from behind Jerrek.

"Thanks bro. We are actually going on a double date." I reply. I make sure to watch Jerrek's expression from my peripheral vision.

His eyes widen before he quickly composes himself. "Who are you guys going out with tonight?" Him and my brother said at the exact same time.

Tara and I giggle. "Well I'm going with Kyle and Alaina is going with Collin!" Tara exclaims.

"Collin! Your going out with Collin?!?" Jerrek yells.

We all look at him in shock.

"Yes.. Is there something wrong with him?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah. What's wrong with Collin? Jerrek." Jared's eyes narrow towards Jerrek.

Okay.. Weird..

My brother and Jerrek share a look before looking at both Tara and I. "Nothing. Just surprising, thats all. Collin isn't usually the dating kind of guy."

"Kind of like how you and my brother aren't the 'dating kind of guys'?" I reply, not missing a beat. Putting air quotes on the words he used.

Jerrek bites his lip and furrows eyebrows in frustration. I have to admit, it was so hot on him. Jerrek and I were so busy with our staring contest, we didn't realize the elevator opened with Tara and I's dates.