Don't Say Anything.

"Alaina this is Kyle and you know Collin. Guys this is Alaina." Tara introduces us.

"Wow. Alaina, you look amazing!" Collin compliments, checking me out.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I smirk.

Ahem. My brother clears his throat, trying to make his presence known.

"I'm Jared. Alaina's older brother. Colton is it?" My brother introduces himself.

He purposely messed up Collin's name. He always did this when it came to meeting my guy friends back home.

"It's Collin actually. Nice to meet you." Collin shakes my brother's hand.

"I'm Jerrek. Alaina's--- Jerrek's bestfriend." Jerrek shakes Collin's hand.

I wonder what he was going to say? He probably just meant Jared and said my name accidentally. I think we should go before this gets even more awkward or they scare him away. I grab Collin's hand and pull him towards the door.

"See you guys later. Don't wait up!" I yell, pushing Tara and her date out the door.

Kyle drove and Tara rode shotgun. Leaving Collin and I in the backseat.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to drive but my cars are only two seaters and I didn't know if you would be comfortable with just the two of us." Collin apologized.

I shook my head. "It's okay. Wait! Cars? How many cars do you have?" I ask shocked.

"Just two. I have and Audi R8 and a Audi Spyder. I have a thing for Audi's." He smiles sheepishly.

My eyes widen. "Those are two of my top dream cars!"

He laughs. "Well I'll just have to drive us next time then." Collin says before winking.

-----

"That was so good!" Tara and I moan.

The guys took us to dinner at some fancy restaurant but the best part was their creme brûlée. It was just so delicious!

They both chuckle. "Glad you guys liked it." Kyle says smiling.

"Carnival anyone?" They ask.

"Yes!!" Tara and I both exclaim happily.

-----

"See you later! Call me tomorrow sexy legs." Tara sticks her head out the car window and kisses my cheek.

"Nice to meet you again Kyle." I kiss Tara's cheek. "I will. See you later sexy beast."

Before I could even turn and walk away Tara and Kyle were playing tonsil hockey, Again!

"I'll walk you." Collin says, jogging up to me.

"You don't have to. It's literally right there and up an elevator." I giggle.

"I want to. Trust me those guys are so busy making out they wouldn't mind waiting." He smiles.

"Okay." I put my arm through his and lead him into the building.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself tonight." He half smiled.

"Are you kidding? It was so much fun! Thank for my bear again." I hold up the bear with my free arm.

Collin won it for me at one of the carnival booths. It was super cute too. He played three games to get it. You know what they say, third times the charm.

"Your welcome. I'm just glad you had fun. Maybe we can do it again sometime?" He asks hopefully.

"Definitely! I'd love that." I enter the code for the penthouse in the elevator.

"Uhm.." Collin looked down shyly.

"Uhm what?" I ask curiously.

"Would it be too forward if I kissed you right now?" He asked, still looking towards the ground.

I chuckle and bite my lip shyly. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't." I reply.

He leans in and I close my eyes leaning in as well. Our lips touched and it was like fireworks. At first it was soft and gentle. Our lips moved in sync. The boy can kiss. A moan slipped out of my mouth and that was all it took to deepen the kiss. Collin wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I ran my fingers through his hair and gently tugged it, causing a moan to escape from him. He gently pushed me back. Using his body to pin me to the wall of the elevator. The ding of the elevator opening made us pull apart quickly.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow. Goodnight beautiful." He says before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Goodnight." I look down blushing profusely. I'm pretty sure I look like a bright tomato.

Once Collin leaves I turn around still smiling. The smile is wiped off my face instantly when I see the sight before me. I wasn't expecting to see anyone let alone two people on the couch. Jerrek was laying on the couch, while the same girl I saw him kissing in the quad, was straddling him. Oh did I mention she was only in her bra and skimpy skirt.

The girl was the first to see me. "Oh! Uhm.. Hi." She says, covering herself with a couch pillow.

Remind me to burn that pillow or to throw it over the balcony. "Hi." I reply emotionless. I know I was on a date and making out with Collin but that was because Jerrek kissed me and then started ignoring me and kissing this girl. I don't know why it makes me sad and a little mad seeing him with someone.

"Hey Alaina. This is Emery. Emery this is Jared's little sister Alaina." Jerrek introduces us.

Jared's little sister. He thinks of me as Jared's little sister. I don't know why I ever thought he would think differently of me.

"How was your date?" He asked distastefully.

I smile remembering that there is a guy that actually likes me. "It was amazing! I think I like him."

I enter my room and shimmy out of my skirt, leaving me in my panties. I was about to take my crop top off when Jerrek enters my room and shuts the door behind him.

"Did you really have a good time tonight?" He asks.

I look at him confused. "Yes I did. Why?" I hold my skirt up to cover my panties.

"So you like him now?" He questions.

"It was one date." I shrug. "I think I do though." I answer honestly.

Jerreks nods his head. I was about to turn around when Jerrek steps forward and smashes his lips to mine. Collin was a great kisser but Jerrek was amazing. Collin brought fireworks while Jerrek brought dynamite. I automatically kiss him back, dropping my skirt from my hands in the process. My mind was telling me to push him away but my body was telling me to let it happen. I blame it on hormones.

Jerrek lifts me up easily and walks us over to my bed. He places me down gently and places himself above me. Not once did his lips leave mine. I moan from the pleasure of the kiss. What am I doing? He was just doing the same thing to that bimbo outside.

I push him away. "What are you doing? There is a girl outside."

"I told her to leave." He sighs. "I just wanted to make you jealous. I know its stupid but you went out with that idiot." He replies angrily.

"I could go out with anyone I want Jerrek. Why do you even care? You've been ignoring me ever since you kissed me." I retort.

"Have you met your brother? He would kill us!" He exclaims.

"Exactly. So what is the point?" I shrug.

"The point is." He lets out a long sigh. "I can't get you out of my head! I didn't like seeing you leave with another guy. Especially the way you were dressed tonight. You looked gorgeous." Jerrek cupped my face. "You are gorgeous."

"I don't know what to say." I look down, allowing my hair to shield the blush forming on my cheeks.

"Don't say anything." He leans down crushing his lips to mine once again.

-----

***Okay what do you guys think? Team Collin or Team Jerrek??***