You Ready To Do This?

I know I've been writing a lot in Jerrek and Courtney's pov, its just so much more fun! The song is 'Please Excuse My Hands' by Plies ft. Jamie Foxx&The Dream

Jerrek's POV

Rehearsal's were exhausting yesterday. All the cast members were welcoming and friendly. I hit it off with the guys, so thats cool. Rachel was a little flirty but I told her I was in a relationship with a beautiful girl. We start filming today, I'm so nervous.

Yesterday I only rehearsed with the other cast members, not Courtney. Those scenes are supposed to be important too. I really don't feel comfortable kissing or doing anything physical with her, or anyone that isn't Alaina. Courtney is my past and Alaina is my future.

Speaking of which, I told Alaina that Courtney was in the show. I also told her that we had to kiss and have an affair in the show. At first she was skeptical and showed discomfort. Alaina was definitely uncomfortable when I told her that Courtney and I, would be touching each other inappropriately. Afterwards she was supportive and wanted me to do what I have to succeed in my job. She is so perfect! I really think I'm falling in love with Alaina.

-----

"Alright Jerrek, it is you and Rachel's scene. Get in position." The director Kenneth instructed.

I made my way to the stage. It was set up as a kitchen. It literally had all the kitchen appliances you could need. It even had a waffle maker! Like really?

"Good morning hot stuff!" Rachel greeted me with a hug.

"Morning." I yawned tiredly.

"You ready to do this?" She asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be. I'm still kinda nervous to tell you the truth." I answered honestly.

"Trust me. You'll do great! Your a natural." Rachel smiled reassuringly.

"Alright everyone get into position." Kenneth instructed. "Action!"

Begin scene..

Rachel was sitting on the barstool in the kitchen, I walked up behind her. "Babe, I can't wait for us to get married next month! I'm so excited. I feel like the days are passing by us so fast. I can't wait to finally call you my wife!" I smile and wrap my arms around her waist from behind her.

"I know I have so much to do. Caterers, flowers and entertainment.." She says distractedly. Rachel pretends to be busy looking at her phone.

I nuzzle my face in he crook of her neck and kiss her softly.

"Look baby, can we do this later? I have a million and one things to do today." Rachel wiggles out of my hold and lifts herself off the barstool.

"Do what later? Talk? Be intimate? Spend time together? Riley, we haven't had sex in weeks! You barely let me kiss you anymore. Is this about the wedding? Are you stressing out because of it?" I ask worriedly. My voice coming out slightly angry.

"Of course I'm stressing! There is a lot to do. I also have my job!" She yells.

I grab her hands in mine. "Baby, I've asked you a million times to let me help you with the wedding. You won't let me! We could push back the wedding if you want. It'll give us more time." I try to compromise with her.

"Ughh!! I can't talk about this right now. I have to go to work." Rachel yanks her hand out of mine and walks out the door.

I let out a long sigh as I sit on the couch. Why is she being so distant? Does she even want to be with me anymore? I wipe my face aggressively, as if it would help release my stress.