I Was Scared..

Alaina's POV

Tonight is Jerrek and I's first official date as a couple. Now that Jason knows we don't have to hide or go to a different city to be together. Jerrek refuses to tell me where we are going. The only thing he said is to dress comfy and warm.

Which makes sense since it is February and the winter weather is still around. I decided to wear black leggings and a comfy burgundy oversized sweater. After doing my makeup, I grab my purse and slip out the door.

When I approach the living room, I see Jason and Jerrek talking.

"Hey guys!" I smile sitting down next to Jason.

"Hey sis." He kisses the top of my head.

"Ready to go?" Jerrek asks, holding one of his hands out to me.

I take it and stand. "Let's do this!" I smile.

"Have fun you two. Not too much." Jason glares at Jerrek.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her." Jerrek smiles.

The whole ride I was pestering Jerrek, as to where he is taking me but he refuses to tell me. He even made me put on a blindfold!

"We are here!" He exclaims.

"Finally! Can I take it off now?" I ask anxiously.

"No. Not yet. Don't move." I hear him get out of the car and opens my door.

I hear the sound of the ocean and waves crashing. I feel the wind and I can smell the salty ocean water. We are at the beach! Jerrek's arms guide me to wherever he is taking me.

"Okay. You can take it off now." I could hear the smile in his voice.

I waste no time yanking off the blindfold and stuffing it in my bag. The first thing I noticed is the canopy that was put up on the beach. It had cream curtain-like thingy all around it.

I saw a table and two chairs underneath it. He had set up candles and lanterns all around the canopied area. It was so romantic and beautiful.

No one has ever done anything like this for me. I felt so special.. And it was on the beach! Jerrek grabbed my hand, intwining our fingers together. He led me to the table, pulling the chair out and pushing it in after I took a seat. Like in those cheesy romance movies.

He had gotten some of my favorite foods and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. I felt like I was in heaven! This man is truly something special. I love him. I really do.

During the dinner we engaged in multiple conversation topics. I loved how we could laugh at anything and everything together. I've never felt this comfortable around a guy before. After we devoured the last of the strawberries, I looked up and caught Jerrek looking at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face or something?" I reach for my napkin.

Jerrek's hand shoots out to stop me. "No. I just can't believe your here. That we are here."

I smile. I can't believe we are here either. I remember crushing on the man across me and now I am actually with him. Its my teenage dream come true.

"Do you want to take a walk on the beach with me?" He asks, hopefully.

I stand up. "I'd love to."

He stands up and grabs my hand. We walk quietly on the shore. We discard our foot wear so we could feel the soft wet sand.