2

The day was finally over! I leaned by the window, gazing upon the the wilderness. Something magical always happens at night, the forest seems to come to life, the nocturnal flora is in full bloom, emiting an eerie glow that revives the stamina. For a little while, I seemed to be at peace with myself, for a little bit.

Then I remembered, I have to make the preparations for tomorrow. 

I reviewed the information I gained from this afternoon, which was not very much. I feel stressed already, mainly because I have spy on the prince for additional knowledge which may save my behind when the time comes. I let out a deep sigh, as I massaged my temples. I didn't think that the so called "Prince of the Stars” would be such a daunting task, but the reward seems to be worth the trouble.

Thus, I fell asleep that night thinking about the pros and cons of my new client, wondering to myself, maybe I bit off more than I can chew this time around. Oh well. . .

When morning came,  wore a dark silk violet gown and wore my black cape. Sigh~ " really hate going out" I whined "  Well when there's money that's where I'll go" I ended, opening the doors that leads to another world, a world that rejected my kind.

I walked through the town full of strangers, kids running around, vendors selling their wares and all types of things. I walked silently till I reached  the training grounds of his highness, or as the princess described him as " the prince's frolicking grounds " 

I  was surrounded by gigantic trees by the time I arrived at the forest. I suddenly heard a sharp gust of wind, probably emmitting from a shot arrow, I tjought then that means the prince was near. I quickened my pace until I reached a training ground. When I arrived I saw a man with golden hair and emerald eyes. He had a straight form as he pulled the bow string with precision, he aimed at a round target. All is silent until he released the arrow and the arrow sped up until it hit the mark at exactly the center. "wow!" I gasped, oh my! did I just say that out loud?!. My thoughts ran wild because I can sense that the prince heard it to so I hastily stood up and decided to run ( my gosh did I forget I was a witch here). I ran as fast as I can until I reached an isolated place deep in the forest.

" Huuuu~ at last I'm safe for now" I sighed wearily, slumping my back  on a big tree, well that was stupid but at least I got away with it, I reassured myself.

.

..

...

Just then I heard the rustling of leaves " hmmm maybe its just the wind" I said to myself, little did I know that that rustling of leaves was......

Suddenly a voice slowly whispered in my ear" I did'nt know I had such a beautiful admirer"  he said.I slowly turned around and kept chanting please don't let it be him please please don't let it be him. When I spun around the only words that I could utter was " Oh Shit! ".