3

"Oh shit", was all I could say as I saw the person in front of me. The man had hair as golden as the sun, forest green eyes and a tan well toned body. His white shirt was undone, exposing his tan bare chest.  He smiled at me brightly, " I didn't know I had such a beautiful admirer" he said happily, " But, before that let me introduce myself, My name is Louis Stanford, it is a pleasure to meet you my lady", he slowly kissed my hand, sending shivers down my spine. His lips lingered on my hand before he  released from it  ever so slowly, " But why is such a magnificent lady here at a dangerous forest?" he asked, his voice full of concern. Hump! excuse me I live in a forest you know!, I thought sarcastically

. I took a deep breath and replied, " I-I just wanted to see the forest, that's all" I replied nervously. Oh my gosh! what should I do? I need to leave NOW, I mentally panicked, racking my brain to come up with any means of escape. 

Louis' POV

 I saw her emotions ran openly across her face, she was adorable! Her raven black hair rippled at the sides of her face, her eyes were like mystic amethyst orbs that freely showed her expressions, she had sooty eyelashes, a sensual nose, high cheekbones and lips that could tempt any saint! I carefully watched her, she was nervous and was thinking of ways to escape I presume but I'm sorry, I cannot let you escape. I will make you mine!

 " May I ask what is you name? " I inquired, causing her to whip out of her trance, " My name is Lyra " she calmly replied.  

Lyra's POV

Hh-he's watching me! I can feel his gaze raking through my skin.  I desperately tried to find ways to escape and then it hit me, I am a witch aren't I? I can easily escape this guy! I just have to turn around and run. With a click of my heels I spun around and sprinted towards the forest. I could feel a second presence running, fastly catching up to me! I panicked so didn't see where I was going so I tripped on a thick root. i closed my eyes and braced myself for the painful fall, only to be entrappedin strong arms. We rolled across the hard ground but not once did he loosened his grasp.