5

HI! tnx for reading this story! this is the final installment of the " Pursuit Chapter " and I'm glad that we can move on to the next chapter and honestly I didn't like the chopping of this chapter.  I'm sure you didn't like it because the updates were uber short but don't worry! the next chapter will be LLLOOOOONNNGGGEEEERRRR I think . . .  ~ ( > 3 < ) but before that here's part three ( Finally! )

_____________________________________________________________________________

           I felt guilty, getting angry at his simple remark, " T-that's alright " I said, embarrassed. He grinned boyishly, then he stood up and offered his hand to me which I ignored.  I stood up and dusted off myu skirts, " let's go" I said, walking ahead.

We walked in friendly silence through the ever green woods . . .  wait a damned minute! Why am I walking with HIM in friendly silence!? I should be escaping right? I searched my mind mercilessly to find a way to escape this man and then it hit me! I just put a spell on a peach before! 

     I was suppose to use it on snow white but the apple looked more suitable for the story, you know she bakes apple pie after all and the peach turned out to be a forget - me - peach that would last for a maximum of one week so that was a reject. Good thing I just finished that story last week but  I just hope I brought it with me. I rummaged my nap sack for the peach, feeling through the bag of course as so not to collect suspicion. 

While I was searching for the peach the prince apparently decided to interrogate me. " Where do you live?", Louis asked. " Just by the town, not far from here ", I lied. Louis nodded, " hmmmm is that so" he retorted, his voice full of doubt, hell does this guy's intuition piss me off! After a while he asked me again, " Do you have a suitor? or are married " he asked, as if he was very eager for my reply. " I am not married " I calmly replied, this brought a huge smile on his face.

       " But I do have someone I love " I continued, this time my reply wiped off the smile plastered on his face. " I-is he someone I know? Because I'm sure I can beat him in any aspect! " he pleaded " please tell me who he is. I stopped rummaging inside my back, turned around and replied, " he died a long time ago" I replied, unbeknownst of the sadness in my voice, " he is my first and will always be my last love so don't ask for his name". 

       He remained silent as we walked until we approached the end of the forest. I finally found the peach! I took the peach out of my bag and then I said, " Thanks for protecting me from the fall a while ago", then I handed him the peach, " This is your reward " I said with a smille. A grin touched his lips as he took the peach, " It was nothing Lyra and how did you know that peaches are m favorite?" he asked, taking a huge bite from the peach. " My intuition I guess " I replied.

Suddenly, the prince dropped the peach and fell unconscious. Luckily, I broke his fall, I slowly laid him down on the soft green grass. " It's better if you forgot about me Louis, and I think I can leave you here since were near the training grounds already but just to be safe" I took a charm from my nap sack, placing my hand over it I casted a spell, turning the simple charm into a ward against wild animals and to others with any evil attempt towards the prince.

I placed the charm in Louis

's pocket then I gently caressed his head. " So you likes peaches huh? " I muttered to myself, " Just like that man ". I felt Louis stir, " Lyra " he called out. " Hmmmm I'm surprised the peach hasn't work yet, your resistance is better that I thought".

I patted his head and then I left. 

Louis' POV

I opened my eyes

I was lying by the training grounds

Did I fall asleep? 

But why do I feel that something has happened?

Something that I should never forget

But what was it?

Maybe it was just a dream?

Blurred images are flashing through my mind

I wonder what they mean

It must have been very important

I will remember what it is