8

Hey guys! Sorry for the super late update! I know its unfair since I started sembreak already but don't worry here's the new update! Those who liked it and voted for it! This story already received 3000+ reads! I know its not a big deal for some but what the heck I didn't think it would be this popular >w<. Love you guys TT ^ TT I am shedding tears of joy and its all cuz of you guys! Love all of you!

_______________________________________________________________________________

There were 5 reasons why I earnestly wanted to kill Louis at this very moment.

1. He was holding me against his chest very amorously in front of the whole town

2. The back of my dress is ripped, exposing my legs to the whole town

3. Everyone was staring at us in awe and now I can no longer use my disguise

4. Louis' fan girls were starting a riot in my honor

5. Louis has one hell of a mind to even counter my spell this fast and sadly, I cannot make him forget me again.

" How can I EVER be your bride Louis?", I whispered angrily. " How ever can you not?", He retorted in a you must be ridiculous voice. I heaved a sigh, well if force doesn't work neither does magic I think reason would be the best solution. I looked up to him, pulled all the gallons of rage dwelling from within me, not to mention the fact that his hands are still latched to my waist rather firmly into a big fake smile, " Louis I am very flattered you want me to be your bride ( yeah right) but I''m afraid I absolutely cannot and I mean cannot," feigning a face of forlorn," because I have absolutely no money, no status ( hell I barely exist) and most of all".

I tiptoed to reach his face then shouted with all my might, " I DON'T LOVE YOU! NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL!" I smiled sweetly at him before relaxing my stand. Louis cringed at my last remark but quickly retorted," Well my sweet, first of all I have enough money and status for the both of us so don't worry your pretty little scheming head about that" my eyes widened as his face face grew closer until our noses were touching each other. " The third reason for your obvious profound reaction for my proposal can be changed", he said seductively, causing shivers down my spine and a burning sensation on the apples of my cheeks.

He moved ever so slowly away from me with a sly smirk on his face. I wanted to wipe that smirk off with a sound slap on his handsome face! Oh wait did I say handsome? Oh no did I just complement him? Did I really consider him handsome? This cannot be happening!

I elbowed Louis' arms away from my waist and walked away, closing the back of my dress with my hands and briskly walked way from him. " It's just his pheromones" I whispered convincingly to myself. I walked as fast as I could to get away from the stares of the villages especially from the fan girls who were in the process of glaring daggers at my whole being.

My walking turned to running. I ran breathlessly until I reached the sanctum and the solace of the Forbidden Forest. I stopped for a while, welcoming air to my lungs. I proceeded to a spring near my home. This spring was the embodiment of the forest's power. It holds all of its magic in its water and a single drop could give a mere mortal power beyond their wildest dreams. I dipped my hand gently to the water, causing ripples on the mirage of colors the water mirrored from the precious gems below.

I allowed droplets of water fall on my hair and my it returned it to its dark lustrous color. I nulled the color in my eyes returning it to its amethyst color. " I guess I can't use the blonde Lyra anymore", I said dejectedly to myself.

When I finally reached home I barred the oak door shut and just leaned against it. " Why does everything have to be so difficult? " , I asked aloud. " You know I think it's actually very simple", it answered. did someone just answer me? Nah it can't be.

" Ha I must be hearing things "

" I beg to differ"

I let out a small whimper of denial

" Must be because I' m tired"

" You should sleep"

I felt a slight movement beside me.

I slowly looked at my side and there staring at me was Louis. . . . How stupid can I get!?

"To think I forgot that he can and apparently was following me to my house made me feel stupid a thousand times more. I actually lead him to my home! Some witch I turned out to be" I thought . My mind was yanked away from my thoughts as Louis spoke. " So this is your house", he said , inspecting his surroundings. " Kinda dark but comfortable". The jerk was actually settling himself into my home!

" Oh yeah I forgot to mention" he declared

"What?" I asked nervously

" I like your hair black Lyra don't change it" he said, I could almost feel the smile on his face.

"..."

" Well since you welcomed me into your home "

" *Gulp*" oh no

" I guess you wouldn't mind me staying here would you?" he said scooting closer to my side.

" I would really like to get to know my bride better " he said, snuggling against me.

I could have swatted him away but I was too petrified to move and all I could say was -

" Oh shit"

______________________________________________________________________________

and that's a wrap! tnx to all who voted and commented on the last chapter! luv yah guys!

( Gives everyone a chocolate pudding! )