6

Hi Everyone!!!! I just wanna express my huge BIG Fat gratitude to those who have kept this story alive can't believe my story was so loved!!!! TT w TT To the 6000+ readers out there!!! Here's an update!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note END

"NO means NO!", I shouted shoving Louis outside my door. Louis gripped the sides of the doorway ," EEEHHHHH~ Why can't I stay??", he whined. " Because I don't like you and if the person you dislike asks you whether he or she can stay the natural answer for that is NO", I stated as a matter of factly. Louis spun around at a click of his booths and captured my hands, placing them tightly to his chest, " That my sweet " he whispered as his face grew closer until we were nose to nose " Is what I want to fix". I felt a blush creeping on my cheeks and Louis grinned at my reaction, " I want to bridge the gap between us" he explained as he lovingly caressed my hand in a circular motion with his thumb, " For sooner or later whether you like it or not which you will by the way you shall become my wife", he kissed my fingers before I could pull my hands away.

I could feel my ears burning up , " LIke helll I will!!!" I screeched as he chuckled at the sight. " Please", he begged " Its only for a little while and I am here as an observer" he reasoned, " I shall be on my best behaviour and I shall never do anything you hate" he finished, silently waiting for my approval . I sighed in exasperation, " well . . ." I spoke deeply considering the odds of this strange predicament. " Well?" he asked, longily looking into my eyes for my agreement. " What can you hope to accomplish?" I inquired. A smile crept on his mouth, " I would like to get to know you better he replied "I want you to be familiar with my presence and eventually you will consider me as a man". Hmm I guess that is logical but every reason he just stated is to his advantage , I thought silently and then the idea hit me this is my chance to get more information about him!!!! I can actually do my job with a willing subject!!!! HAH!!! this is good!!!. " Alright, you can stay" I replied with a nod.

Louis encircled me woth his strong arms in embrace, " Thank you, my Love" he said lovingly as he buried his face in my hair. I bumped my head purposely hitting his nose, " but you must promise me you'll be on your best behaviour?" I asked. Sensing the seriousness in my voice Louis replied," Yes my love and rest assured for I am a man of my word", he bowed. " Alright" I muttered, " You can have the room on the left side of the hall". I briskly walked ahewad of him to the door, " My room is the door to the right if you ever need anything except for any LUSTFUL needs just knock" . I reached for the handle but Louis gently pushed my hand away," Allow me" he said as he opened the door. " Well this is goodnight then" he said " I believe so " I replied.

There was a moment of silence between Louis and I as he gazed at me longingly as if he was begging me to stay but I pushed those thoughts aside," Well goodnight ". " Goodnight" he replied, his gaze never wavered. I half ran half tripped towards the door and hurriedly entered my room.

His gaze was forever etched into my mind

His gaze was of pure lust and adoration

I felt my legs quake as I remembered what his eyes had become, they resembled fires of jade. Never had I felt such raw feelings from ones eyes alone.

Was this decision really a blessing? or is it a burden?

I analyzed the series of events that had gone by until sleep beckoned my mind and I fell into a deep slumber.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The Next Morning

I slept peacefully that night, strange though for it felt very warm that night and that warmth enveloped me so tight that I never felt cold through out the night.

Louis POV

I lay awake on my bed, trying to familiarize my new surroundings. I felt uneasy of the new surroundings so I got out of bed. I went out into the hall and walked to Lyra's room. I rapped on her door and waited for her but after waiting for an hour or so I decided to let myself in. I instantly felt a gush of heat in my groins at the magnificent sight that laid before me. Lyra was sprawled on her matress. Her silky long black hair resembled that dark night sky laid wildly on the bed. Her sweet cherry mouth was slightly parted in a way that would tempt even the holiest of saint. She wore a lace black night gown that was caught up in between her long shaply legs. Her round bosom rose and fall, breathing gently unguraded in her dreams.

I crept silently towards her. I gently caressed her soft cheek and I began to wonder how her lips would taste like? How sweet they must be. I forced those thoughts out of my mind as a sound alerted my senses. Lyra uttered a shudder and huddled herself into a tight ball. She shivered as a strong gust of wind caressed her back. I decided to lie next to her to give her wramth. She edged nearer and nearer towards me until her body was entwined with mine. I gently embraced her. She nuzzled her nose lovingly on the nape of my neck and sighed in content. Note to self I MUST control myself until morning. I hope I can.

_____________________________________________________________________________

SIgh~ TBC!!!

TNx for reading comment and vote of u like!!!!!!

If you notice any errors please comment !!!!!

*BOWS*