7

Thank you for your comments and I'm really sorry if it was short >_ <

Well anyway I didn't think that this update would pop in my mind so soon so here! Oh yeah tnx for those who voted! You all deserve a big big BIIGGG cup of CHOCOLATE PUUUDDDIINNGG! Kyyaaa!

^ W ^

I walked briskly through the town. The town changes rapidly through the day. Although the streets may be full and bustling with life and business in the day, at night not a soul is to be seen. The streets are quite and empty. Only the light coming from the amber candles in the street lights remain to prove that the streets have residents.

I shivered against a chilly breeze, huddling my mahogany cloak closer to my skin. I let out an exhausted sigh, I have insufficient data! This is the first time this has ever happened . . . EVER! I have to learn more about this prince, I thought to myself fretfully. I quickly asserted the deck of cards that I have on hand.

1. I completely erased his mind about the meeting and everything

2. I can roam freely around the streets at day and at night if I have a disguise.

3. I can interview other people during the day.

4. My top targets are his fans so I expect a LOT of info from them and joining some fan groups was easy.

And of course if I have cards then so does my challengers which are my disadvantages.

1. There is a strong possibility that Louis may recover his memory about our faithful meeting in about a week more or less.

2. His memory can even return if he sees me even once.

3. Since he has the instincts of a devil his memory can even return on the spot.

4. And if this does happen I will have no chance to escape.

5. And I have to deal with him again and it will be much harder to escape this time around.

6. Spying is not an option.

I slowly rubbed my aching temples as I approached the entrance of the forbidden forest.

"Well at least I know now what his favourite fruit is", I comforted myself out loud. My steps quickened as I arrived at my home. I hurriedly opened the large wooden door and went inside. I lazily removed my slippers, dumped my nap sack by the door and I ran until I reached my bedroom, there I collapsed on my bed and silently fell into a deep peaceful slumber.

The next day I woke up feeling refreshed, replenished and most of all REVIVED!

I felt like my stamina has returned from its fiery pits. I pushed away the covers and proceeded with my morning routine. I took a nice long hot bath, scrubbing my body clean from yesterday's grime. After I finished I changed my bed covers (since I slept on them without taking a bath so they are dirty! >m <).

After I accomplished my chores I started to pack my essentials in my knapsack and headed off to town once again to find info about the prince.

Nothing could have shocked me more than what I found out today

Several hours ago. . .

I dyed my hair blonde and turned my eyes from amethyst to sapphires, for now this is my disguise and I must say I did fit in with the crowd. I walked freely through the bustling streets of day without anyone noticing me! I started gathering information from different civilians first.

In a fraction of two hours I actually learned a lot about Louis and I also erased their minds after our little chat not with peach of course! I used a more efficient way to do this without giving off peaches but for now that's a secret.