Chapter 5

Perci POV:

"Truth or Dare?" Jason asked Leo as soon as we sat down. "DARE!" Leo yelled enthusiastically at Jason. He smiled evilly. "I dare you to get tabasco sauce from the kitchen and drink the whole thing without taking a breath." Frank stood up and ran to get the tabasco sauce. Leo waited in tense silence until Frank got back. He looked nervous as Frank handed him the tabasco sauce. Leo unscrewed the top and started to chug it down. After the first gulp, Leo did a spit take. He spit all over the floor while we laughed at him. "You haven't drank the whole thing." Jason reminded him while laughing. Leo glared at him and drank the whole thing. "AAAGGGHHHH!!" He yelled as he burst into flames. "AAGGHH!!" We were rolling on the floor laughing at him. Annabeth finally felt sorry for him and got him some milk from the kitchen. The flames went out after he chugged the whole thing down. "Aahhhh." He sighed as we continued to laugh. After we calmed down, he looked around for his next victim.

"Frank, Truth or Dare?" Frank looked nervous when Leo asked him. "Umm... truth?" He asked hesitantly. Leo groaned. "Frank, come on! Man up!" he said. "Fine! I choose dare." Leo grinned maniacally and I saw doubt on Frank's face. "Good." He said as he rubbed his hands together. "I dare you to sing a One Direction song in front of everyone." Frank groaned. Leo got a radio and the song ready, while the rest of us waited. Frank sang 'What Makes You Beautiful' while we laughed and Leo filmed. When he finished, Leo posted it on YouTube. It was hilarious.

There were other dares and truths around, but no one had asked me yet. Finally, Jason asked. "Um... what's your name?" I looked at the girls, and they nodded. "Um... Perci." I said, and the boys started to laugh. I scowled at them and they stopped. "Sorry, it's just that we have a friend named Percy who's a son of Poseidon-" "I know." I interrupted Jason. He blushed, "Right. So anyway, Truth or Dare?" "Dare." I said easily. "Bring it on, Grace." I challenged him. He had a glint of challenge in his eyes. "I dare you..." he paused for dramatic effect, then whispered the dare in my ear. "WHAT?!?! YOU WANT ME TO DO THAT?! ARE YOU KIDDDING ME?!" I exploded. He just smirked at me. I grumbled and complained. "What? What's the dare?" Leo asked. Jason smiled knowingly. "You'll see. In the meantime, get out the video camera. Perci, get started!" Jason said.

I walked over to Piper and muttered something under my breath. "What?" She asked me. "Can you get me a bikini at the Aphrodite cabin?" I asked a little wider. Her eyes widened and she squealed. "Come on! Let's go!" She said, grabbing my wrist and dragging me out. I glared daggers at Jason as I left.

Jason's POV:

I watched as Perci was dragged out. She glared daggers at me, and I just smiled. She really was hot, even when she was glaring at me. Woah, you've got the best girlfriend ever, you don't care whether Perci's hot or not. Everyone in the cabin waited for Perci, asking me questions. Finally, when I thought it was time, I brought them outside. Perci burst out of the Aphrodite cabin, wearing a sea green bikini. It had different shades of blue waves on it, so when she moved, it looked like the waves crashing in the ocean. She glared at me, her black hair cascading down her shoulders. The outfit went beautifully with her sea green eyes. Perci strutted up to the pier and we walked up to her. "I will kill you Grace." she growled and strutted up. "Look at me! I'm a super model! Oh my gods I'm so pretty!" She shouted and some of the campers looked at her. Some looked at her weirdly while others started gawking. When she reached the end, she slipped and fell in the water. She looked hilarious as she fell! We all started laughing and she scowled at me when she got out of the water. "You might want to run, man." Leo muttered to me. I nodded in agreement, but before I could, a wave of water crashed down on me, drenching me to the bone. When the roaring water receded, everyone was laughing at me. I shivered and went to change.

Annabeth's POV:

After Jason and Perci changed, the conch shell sounded. I talked with my table, but I kept eyeing Perci. "You looking at her too?" Said a voice from next to me. I looked and saw that it was a newer Athena camper. "What, you're looking at her?" I said, looking at the boy next to me. He was kind of short, with tousled brown hair and sterling gray eyes. "Yeah, if you'll look around, a lot of people are." He said, and I cast my eyes around the dining pavilion. He was right, I realized, a lot of people were gawking at her.