Epilogue

"Colt, where are you taking me? You better not leave me now," I say warningly.

I had a blindfold on and Colt was leading me in front of him by my hips.

I'm so used to his hands and touch on me now, that this almost doesn't satisfy me like he did last night.

I still get even the smallest of shivers like the first time he touched me.

"I'm not gonna leave you, I wanna see this," he murmurs into the valley of my neck.

"I was gonna do this on your 19th birthday, but it went out. So I'm doing it now, happy 20th birthday and let's remove this now."

He gave the soft spot on my neck a light kiss and removed the blindfold.

I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes to the sudden change of lighting.

A few feet in front of me stood a black limousine, the driver walked stiffly over to open the door. When he does and the person steps out, my jaw drops to the ground.

"Hey there, pumpkin," he says casually, but I can see how puffy his eyes are.

"D-dad," I stutter as I feel the tears sting my eyes.

"Dad!" I yell and run to meet him half way.

I throw myself at him, my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

I cry freely in his arms and he hugs me like there is no tomorrow.

My dad survived.

My dad is here.

I'm hugging my dad!

No words can deserve how I feel right now, my shoulders are slightly quibbling because of my sobbing.

I even heard my dad sob quietly.

"My baby," he cries into my hair and cups my face in his hands.

"My little girl," he whispers.

I unwrap my legs and slide down back on the ground. He wipes my tears away with his thumbs and kisses my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too, daddy," I whisper and hug him tightly.

Colt stood at a distance, covered in the shadows and watching the happy family reunion.

His smile was bright yet it didn't reach his eyes, they looked sad and if I caught them right...

They were glazed over just like mine.

He doesn't know either if dad will take me away or let me stay.

It hurts me.

Dad held onto me for dear life while calming himself down, wiping his tears with one hand.

But what would happen now?

I cautiously put a hand on my stomach and rubbed it lightly. My eyes traveled over to Colt and I forced a smile at him.

I have to do this.

Even though my dad may hate vampires, I have to tell him about us.

"Dad," I choke out and clear my throat. "Let me introduce you to Colt."

Colt stood there awkwardly with his hands stuffed into his pockets, every now and then he'd look away just avoid my dad's gaze.

"Dad, my fiancé Colt," I motion between them to greet each other. "Colt, dad."

They shake hands and when Colt went to pull his hand back, dad held onto it firmly.

Their eyes locks into a heated staring competition, and it looks like they were having the most intense mental argument ever.

"So you're Colt, huh?" dad says in a raw voice. "You're the one who brought me here to see my daughter again."

"Yes, sir," Colt replies, a small smile daring to play at the corners of his lips.

"And you're a vampire?"

"Yes, sir," Colt's face fell and so did mine.

Here it comes. Dad's gonna take me away from Colt or even launch at him.

Any second now.

Just you wait.

"Thank you," dad smiles sincerely at Colt. "Thank you so much for taking care and loving my daughter, thank you."

It surprised the both of us when dad pulled Colt into a tight hug.

Colt stares in surprise down at me over dad's shoulder, but hugs him carefully back.

"Thank you," dad chocked out.

Cue the water works.

"Dad," I laugh lightly and wipe tears of my own.

"I'm sorry, pumpkin," he chuckles and pats Colt's shoulder.

"Is he being nice to you? Loving you? Caring for you? My god, it's been five years!"

He threw his arms around me and peppered the top of my head with kisses.

I giggle and look over at Colt who looks like a proud, young man.

Time for us to tell him.

"I love her just as much as I love our little baby, sir," Colt replies with a wide smile on his face.

Dad pulls back from me and looks bewildered at Colt, then down at me.

His face expression was priceless!

His eyes are narrowed as he frowns, but his lips are still slightly parted in surprise.

"Dad," I smile, making him look down at me.

"I'm pregnant."

----------------------------------------------

As said An Unlikely Match is already up, and I'm hoping you guys will like it ^^

Hopefully this doesn't repeat again or else I have no idea what to do, but let's hope for the best!

Thanks for all love and support through this book, it means a lot !