Chapter 7

Thank you guys for reading!

Nothing really exciting, but it's coming!:3

Chapter 7 for my dear readers<3

----------------------------------------------

I sat in his limo in total silence, across from him looking at me.

"Child, I know what you're thinking. I didn't buy you for myself, oh no that would be disrespectful of me."

You see?

"I bought you as a gift for my son. He lives alone now and I thought he needed some company."

His words didn't affect me the slightest. Him or a younger version of him, whatever. I was to become a walking blood bank.

"Child, I won't do you any harm." He sounded to be telling the truth, but what did I know? For all I knew he could suddenly drain me from blood and throw my body out the window.

Thirty minutes later the limo pulled up in front of a huge mansion.

The driver opened the door for us. The Lord went gracefully out of the car, lightly pulling my leash.

I slid out, not as gracefully.

In a second we stood in front of his son's front door. He knocked twice and we waited for a respond.

The door opened and the world's most beautiful creature came into sight.

His messy blonde hair went perfectly together with his blood red eyes. Beautiful and flawless, pale skin. Wearing a pair of jeans which were hanging low on his hips, a button up black shirt and a huge smirk on his face.

"Father, good to see you!" He gave his father a hug, which almost included me too because of the short leash.

"Who's this lovely creature?" He looked me up and down while asking his father.

"Colt, this lovely creature's your new pet. I bought her for you. I thought it might be a bit lonely in this big, old mansion." He gave his father another hug.

Colt, meaning - from the dark town.

I think. I've been into finding out meanings of names. Never found out what Gwen means though.

"Thank you so much father, I'll take good care of her." The Lord handed him the leash and went back to the limo.

I kept staring at the floor on the other side of the door, I didn't dare to move a tiny muscle.

"Come on in."

----------------------------------------------

And The Lord's given his son his gift! Whatca all think? ^^

I'll try from now on to post one chapter everyday, but I'm not making any promises ;)

Please comment, vote and share<3