Chapter 14

I'm really busy this week, so I have to put the 'one chapter each day' on a hold for now >.<

But anyways, chapter 14 everybody <3
----------------------------------------------

I woke up with my back against a firm and masculine chest, having his arms around me.

For a second I felt safe, protected, but what did that matter? I would surely die from blood loss sooner or later.

Small tears escaped my eyes and I bit my bottom lip to avoid sobs.

I hadn't cried in so long, first time in years was my whipping. Of course anyone would cry if they got whipped by supernatural strength and speed.

Why cry now? And in presence of a vampire? My soon to be killer.

I didn't notice it before he slightly moved his hand that out fingers were intertwined, resting on my hip.

I brought my free left hand up to my face and wiped away my tears, slowly not to wake him.

His breathing was slow and steady, telling me he was still asleep.

The blanket was on the floor accompanying the carpet. Feeling my bare skin get colder and colder.

"You awake?" I froze when his warm breath hit the back of my neck. "Yes, master."

In one move he turned us around, me ending underneath him and with him hovering over me on all four.

He'd one leg on the inside of my thighs and the other one on the outside. His hands on each side of my head.

I stared at him. My chest going up and down a little faster than normal, due to my short inhales. My mouth slightly open to avoid him seeing my shivering bottom lip.

Tears once again formed in the corner of my eyes, but I wouldn't let him see them.

"Why're you afraid?" he spoke softly, concern forming his words.

Why would he care so much?

"I- I'm not," I tried convincing myself more than him.

He chuckled slightly and lowered his mouth to my bare skin. Starting to nibble on my collarbone.

The tip of his tongue followed my collar bone up to my neck, kissing it softly.

This felt good in someway yet terrifying. Without thinking I tilted my head to the side, giving him more access to my exposed flesh.

"Good girl," he whispered seductively towards my soft spot. He started to suck lightly on it.

The pleasure I felt was something I'd never felt before. I felt tingling in my entire body and I let a low moan escape my lips.

His lips withdrew from my neck and his eyes met mine. Those blood red eyes, staring into the bottom of my soul.

He stroke a light finger from my cheek, in between my collarbones and down to just above my breast.

"You're mine, Gwen."

The way he said my name made my heart best like a wild drum, almost trying to jump out of my chest.

Instead of biting me like he would when he fed on me, he nipped on my flesh and left a so called 'love bite' visible for everything with eyes.

----------------------------------------------

Oooh, love bite huh?
What do you guys think about his sudden behavior?

Please comment, vote and share<3