Chapter 29

Hello every little lovely one of you!
I'm terribly sorry taking so long on updating, but I've been kinda up and down in school. Really don't wanna go further in on that subject ><

While I was gone I noticed many votes and comments came in, thank you so much and even a message telling me to update :3

That just really shows me how much you want to read my book, for that I am truly thankful! ^3^

I've lost the counting on how many times I've said this, but I just can't stop!

~ Thank you all so so much for your support, it means A LOT to me <3
But I know you've been waiting a while for this next chapter, so I'll stop my ranting and let you read ^^

Enjoy lovelies <3

----------------------------------------------

Cana, Amber and Nick just left, and Colt went with them.

He said he had to pick something up at their place so he would be right back. I was too tired to register that, so now I'm alone.

Or if what I saw yesterday was really Lynette, I'm technically not alone.

She hasn't showed herself since yesterday though, so I'm not worried.

I'm done reading "Crossing"! It had a really depressing and sad end.

Sebastian - the werewolf - as Colt said or spoiled, actually did rape Abby - the main character - because she was his mate, but she rejected him since she was a human. And that resulted in her giving birth to a little baby boy, but she left both him and Sebastian. Which was really sad because Sebastian didn't take that very well and gave his son to his parents, to watch him while he was getting himself back together.

The book ended with the words "Take care of him for me" in Sebastian's point of view and I cried.

I cried so much that Colt didn't know what to do. He looked so lost when I sat on the couch crying and telling him it was nothing at the same time.

Just because he's bad at comforting people he made me a mini chocolate cake with whipped cream and strawberries.

He said he'd do that every time I cried from then on.

Last time I cried was at the fancy event, but then I wouldn't let him near me and he didn't make me cake.

Anyways, enough about cakes!

I should put the book back in its place.

I got up from the couch and walked over to the nearest bookshelf, searching for an open spot to put it.

He really has a lot of books!

Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Shakespeare, Charles Darwin, Stephen King, Shakespeare, Shakespeare, Stephen King.

Wow, he really likes Shakespeare.

Charles Dickens, Lynette, Shakespeare.

Wait, Lynette?

I switched my book with the one having "Lynette" in white bold letters on the front.

"A diary ?" I mumbled to myself and let my hand swipe over the cover.

It's very thin, doesn't look like the typical diary size. This one's very thin.

It had a silver lock on it, but the key was still in it and it was unlocked.

A bit weird..

Instead of using my energy to walk over to the couch, I sat down on the spot and leaned my back against the book shelf.