Chapter 19

I'll start with; Thank you for all the nice comments and votes <3 Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

2.2k, seriously?! AAAHH!! THANK YOU!!

Lost the counting on how many times I've said that, but I am thankful to all my readers :3

----------------------------------------------

"Pet, come in here," Colt called from his room.

Now I can give him his shirt back.

I'd changed from his shirt into my tank top and jeans, which I had found in my bathroom.

"What did you say?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Pet," he repeated. "Come in here." I could feel the smirk on his lips.

I put the book down and slid out of bed. Stretching before walking over to his room.

His room was about the size of mine and it looked quite alike; same brown walls, black ceiling and blood red curtains. He had a closet like mine, his own bathroom to the left and a desk next to his window. Except that I had a full body lengthy mirror next to my closet and he didn't have a mirror at all.

I wonder why? - sarcasm.

His back was facing me while he pulled on a plain white t-shirt. Which was body fit and showed of his every muscle.

My eyes trailed down lower and I couldn't help but notice he had a really nice ass.

Which his jeans served good. Wow, he looks extremely attractive.

I wonder- wait, what am I thinking?!

Colt stood by his chest of drawers, searching for something. Most likely socks since he wasn't wearing any.

I tossed his shirt onto his bed before walking over to him.

"You called," I smirked to myself. Why not mess a little with him back?

"Master," I said with a sugar sweet tone while leaning my lower back against his chest of drawers.

He slipped on a pair of white socks and stood up, looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"Master, huh? I thought I told you days ago I feel old when you call me that," he raised his eyebrows at me.

"But you are old," I pointed out. He gave me a playful glare and put his hands on his hips.

"You really wanna go there?" he asked challengingly.

"I just did," I smirked back at him and hoisted myself up on his chest of drawers. "I mean, aren't you like a million years old?"

I knew he couldn't be that old, but I just had to see his reaction to it. And what I got was priceless.

He looked offended with his nose scrunched up, looking like he'd just taken a bite out of a lemon. "A million?"

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him as to silently asking him 'what'.

Trying my best not to laugh at his reaction, so priceless. I seriously wish I had a camera on me!

When I realized how close we were the incidence from a few days ago popped into my head.

My belly doing weird moves, some kinda tingling. Is this what people call butterflies?

Now that I notice how we're positioned my cheeks blushed up in red. He's placed between my dangling legs with his hands on either side of my hips. His face only inches from mine.

Oh my god, he smells wonderful!

A mix of vanilla and melted, dark chocolate. The minimal scent of red roses was in there too. It surprised me that he smelled this good. I kinda thought he would smell like something different, no idea what, just not like this.

His voice brought me back to reality and I opened my eyes after clearly taking in his scent. I didn't even notice that I had closed my eyes in the first place.

"A million. Really?" he repeated in slight disbelief. The corners of his lips starting to move up in a actually cute smile.

First time he's actually smiled, not just smirked or laughed at me. It suited him nicely, it made my body heat up.

Still knowing my cheeks were red, I automatically covered them with my hands and looked away from his face.

"Why did you call for me?" I asked. Lightly patting my cheeks to calm down the blush.

"Oh, right," he said and stood up straight. "We're going shopping."

That took me off guard; "Come again?"

Shopping? I literally haven't been shopping for years. And I didn't like it then, as a matter of fact I hated it. Why now? Why at all? I have everything I need.

Okey maybe not, but I'm fine with what I got already.

"You barely have clothes and you need a dress," he nodded and grabbed a denim jacket.

"Dress?"

I hate dresses too. I'm not a girly girl. I'd rather go in my sweatpants than a dress.

"You heard me," he winked and shrugged on his jacket.

One word; hot.

I wonder how his abs feel? How it would feel to trace my fingers up and down them. What about his hair? Running my fingers through his hair, playing with it to just feel the softness.

Stop these thoughts, Gwen! Not appropriate!

"Come on, the limo's waiting," he looked back at me over his shoulder.

----------------------------------------------

Another update in less than 4 days! Hah!! •^•

Maybe, just maybe there'll be sooner than you think, but that's still a maybe! ^^

Please comment, vote and share <3