Chapter 1

I was in the training room sparring against my father. "In order for you to defeat your opponent, you must find their weakness first and observe them from head to toe." My father told me. He had gotten me from behind and had the sword up to my neck as I was on the ground. "Make no mistakes. People will take advantage of you just because you are small." He said to me as he helped me up. "Go take a shower champ. You deserve it after today, and I'm gonna go downstairs and make lunch." I nodded my head and went upstairs to the shower.

When I got out of the shower I went to my room and changed into my sports bra and leggings with my black converse high tops. I headed downstairs to find a huge black wolf tearing my father apart. I quickly grabbed my sword and stabbed it in its heart. Great.... I was now covered in wolf blood and my father is dead. I quickly dropped my sword and headed to my father. He lifted his bloody hand up to my cheek and weakly said, "Trust no one and remember that you are never alone and I will always love you."

I started shaking his limp body screaming, "Dad! DAD! Please don't leave me here all alone! You're all I have left!" I finally gave up after crying for 5 hours. I lifted my fathers' bloody body and carried him to the kitchen table then went to the closet and grabbed a gravestone and a laser. I carved,

Here Lies Andrei Johnathan Sliverblood

Warrior, Loving Father, and Husband

April 4, 1960 – June 3, 1997

He had only died when he was 24 years old. I went outside behind the house to our personal cemetery where mom's grave was, and went ahead and put dad's headstone near hers'. I came back inside and ordered a casket online to be delivered tomorrow while I cleaned all the blood off of me. I grabbed a huge glass jar, the extra-long bandages, and gloves, salt, and oils. I put the gloves on my hands and opened the huge glass jar, and I started doing what we did to mom's dead body, pull all of her organs out and put them all in the jar. I sewed up the wound so I could rub his body down with spiritual oils then sprinkle him with salt. Afterwards I wrapped his body with the body with the bandages.

The next day Johnny came with the casket for my father. Johnny help my father and I put my mother's body in her casket when she had died; since our families were close friends, we got the best caskets. He was only 16 years old. "Oh Ace, I'm so sorry for your father's death. He was a wise and amazing man with many talents." Johnny told me. "Yes he was." was all I could say before I burst into tears. He helped me put my father's body into his casket and bury him next to my mother. We came back inside and sat on the couch. I cried into Johnny's chest as he stroked my hair, "Shhh...It's gonna be okay. You have to be tough for your father ok?" I nodded my head.

"Will you stay here for me just until I leave for school tomorrow? It's my first day there." I asked him.

"Of course. You know I'll always be there for you when you need me." He said to me nicely.

Thanks. I better take a shower then get ready for tomorrow." I told him before going upstairs. When I came back downstairs I skinned the wolf skin then had Johnny drive it to the dumpster. I stretched the wolf skin out on the coffee table then went upstairs to go to bed before Johnny came back.

The next morning I went to the bathroom, took a shower, did my makeup and did my hair which was faded with black dye with a red stripe and a silver stripe going down each side of my head. I got dressed in my red skinny jeans, my long sleeve shirt with skulls and crossbones with a thick black belt, gloves with silver buttons down the sides, and my 3 inch black boots with buckles. Then I put my favorite dagger in my boot. I rushed downstairs to find Johnny cooking breakfast. He set the food down on the table and patted a seat across from him, "Sit down, I cooked turkey bacon and I made a fruit salad for us to eat." We quickly devoured all of our food, Johnny washed all the dishes then gave me 2 things. He gave me a set of keys and a jacket made from the wolf skin I had from yesterday, and the hood of the jacket was the wolf's head.

I walked outside to find a Convertible MC Centennial edition Maserati. I gasped and jumped Johnny, "Thank you so much for the car!!" Johnny swung me around. "You're welcome Ace," he said smiling, putting me down "now go before you're late to school!"