Chapter 3

I started to run towards Cain and my car but the 2 guys left gagged me then dragged me into a truck. I fell asleep after a while.

Poke.

"Wake up."

Poke.

"Hey are you dead?"

Poke.

I quickly snapped open my eyes and head butted the guy that woke me up. "DON'T WAKE ME UP!" I screamed. Then, I went back to sleep.

'Ace sweetie. Its mommy, I need you to know that our family is very dangerous and very bad people want to hurt you for bad things that we've all done in the past. You have a guardian named Hunter, you will meet her soon and she'll remember you. She is part snake and wolf ok. You, honey.... you're a fox siren. I love you and dad says to remember what he taught you. I have to go now.'

I quickly woke and found myself in a cage made of silver. "Cain?" I said looking around. I touched the bars of silver and screamed. The room started filling up with smoke. The smoke had Strychnine in it and the bar were covered in it. I screamed falling to the ground, clutching my eyes. I screamed, and screamed, and screamed. I walked forward and hit a step. Steps leading upstairs. I crawled upstairs and opened a door I could hear voices but they instantly stopped, "Dude, did we keep a fox downstairs?" I heard someone ask. "Its freakin eyes are bleeding and it's shaking." I heard someone say. I walked towards a guy with blonde hair and green eyes and rolled out onto the floor in front of him. He stroked my fur and I started to purr softly. I saw a girl come down some stairs and I quickly got up and started to growl. She transformed into a wolf and growled right back at me. I bit her leg hard then left the house. Quickly found out that I couldn't so I ran back downstairs and transformed back human, luckily my clothes were on my body. I felt my eye color turn from amber back to silver. I walked upstairs to see the girl still on the ground except in human form, everyone's eyes were on me. "Ace." She said. "Hunter." was all I said back before I left. I ran out of the house as fast as I could. I ran and didn't stop nor did I turn back.

I saw Johnny driving down the road in on Suzuki GSX-R1000 motorcycle and I quickly flagged him down. "Johnny!! It's Ace!!" I screamed. He quickly stopped and threw me a helmet, "You have a lot of explaining to do when we get home." He said. I saw the group of boys and Hunter coming over the hill in the distance. "GO, GO, GO!!!!" I screamed at Johnny. Now I check a high speed chase with crazy people off of my bucket list. Yay. As soon as we pulled on my property the other guys stopped right at my driveway, like something was stopping them. I went upstairs and went to sleep, forgetting all about those guys.

"Wake up princess and get dressed." I heard Johnny's sweet voice. "You have training to do." I quickly got ready and headed to the weapon house. I got 12 knives, 4 swords, 2 axes, a sniper, and 20 kunai. I put all the weapons on the ground and went to the garage to get a basket, then I gathered all the weapons I put on the ground into the basket. I balanced the basket on my hip as I walked back inside to the training room downstairs where it was dark. I set the basket down quietly and closed my eyes then opened them to see everything in the dark except everything was an amber color. I looked around to find Johnny running up to what he thought was behind me so I flipped him on his back. Johnny and I had trained all day long to catch me up on what my father was supposed to teaching me. By time training was over it was 4 am which meant I only have 3 hours to sleep and then wake up again to go to work. I quickly took a shower then went straight to bed.

There was a girl running, and running. She had a panic look on her face. She had amber eyes, bloody red hair, and a strange tattoo that almost looked like tire tracks came from the right side of her face then came from the left side of her face and came down to her neck and wrapped around it. She also had the tattoos wrapped all the way from both of her arms to her hands. She turned her hands around and started a fire.

"Over time your true self will be shown Angelique at the age of 15 on your birthday. On that day someone from your past will come and you will remember everything. Goodbye..... Angelique, for we shall meet again."

I woke up drenched in sweat and blood, but it wasn't my blood. I looked at my clock, 6 am. Great, An hour before work. I washed all of the blood and sweat off my body then put on a see through long sleeve lace shirt with a deep purple corset on top, black leather sleeves, super skinny purple jeans that looked like laced up shoe strings in between the thighs, and short black 5 inch high heels. I walked into Johnny's room where he was just getting out of the shower with nothing but a towel wrapped tightly around his waist. I ignored his current state, "Hey Johnny can you do my hair for me please?"

Johnny's POV

"Sure, do you want me to hide the stripes and the rest over your head?" I asked her sitting down on my bed motioning her to sit down on bed. "Yea the silver stripes keep appearing a lot more now and I don't know why." She told me. I straightened her bangs and hair then put black hair dye for the stripes. "Done. You know, I should really start charging you for hair." I laughed. "Whatever! Thanks so much I gotta get going. See you later!" she said hugging me.