Chapter 5

Johnny's POV

I signaled Carlos to meet me outside the room. "I know, I know. I screwed up badly." Carlos told me. "You were supposed to keep her safe brother! I do not want to hear your crappy excuses. We promised her father that when he passed or something happened to him, that you will be her guardian angel at work and I will be her guardian angel everywhere else. If she had died, he would come and hunt us down then strip us of our powers!" I yelled at my brother, I ran my hair through my hair.

"She is the last of her kind and her sister abandoned her. We are her only family that she loves and trusts, we're supposed to be there for her. Her mother may have been the most powerful Valkyrie and her mate who is Andrei Silverblood, the most powerful Alpha werewolf ever alive who's now dead and has the most powerful pack in Russia and North America. Ace is the Luna and we are supposed to be her Betas. Ace is the strongest and only siren to even exist anymore, and we don't even know that for sure. You are my only brother and I love you, but at time you don't think. Do you understand?" I told him. He nodded his head.

Carlos laughed, "I can't believe you're younger than me but you're so mature and fun at the same time whiles I'm immature and fun." We hugged and went back into the room to sleep Ace arm wrestling Beta Blake while Alpha Michael refereed. "1, 2, 3 GO!" Michael yelled. Ace slammed Bakes hand through the table and made a dent in the floor. Blake cradled his arm, "Dude! How are you so strong!" he asked as Ace just put finger up to her lips and put on her infamous Glasgow grin as she calls it because her real mouth allows her to grin from ear-to-ear. It's pretty creepy and somewhat scary. She realized that they started staring at her and she quickly put it away.

Ace had always known about her family's pack, but her mother and father had told her that when the time comes she'll become Luna of the Silverblood family pack and she'll have to move into the pack house and she could no longer live outside the pack because she had duties and she needed to find her mate. There was something off about that Michael, I mean I know he is the Alpha of the Raysegima Pack which is the 4th strongest pack, but the way he kept looking at Ace. Then it snapped, he's Ace's mate but she doesn't seem to be noticing which is hurting him!

Ace's POV

I needed to work on my car, but I'll need some help. I could ask Blake, Michael, Carlos, or Johnny, never mind not Johnny because he doesn't know anything about cars. I'll ask Michael, "Hey Michael will you help me work on a special project please?" I asked getting up. "Sure." He said.

'I really wish you would stop blocking me out of your head. I'm your inner fox, you can't ignore me. I was trying to tell you that you are the Luna of the Silverblood Pack remember?' Silvia told me.

'I know. I just don't wanna have to move into the pack house. I'm scared of what they'll think of me.' I told her.

'Honey, they've loved you since you were born. I have to go. Bye darling.' She said to me before leaving me.

We walked into the room to the car I'm working on. "I need you to help me take this whole car apart. No questions." I told him putting on gloves and flipping a mask down over my face and started my chainsaw as Michael followed me and started removing the back and front tires. As I was cutting the hood off, sparks were flying everywhere. The hood went falling to the floor as I finished getting the hood completely off the car. I turned the chainsaw off and took off the mask my face. I had removed the engine and battery earlier, so I just have to remove everything else now. As time passed we finished taking this car apart completely in 4 hours.

I started packing up my tools when I got a phone call from the hospital, "Hi is the Ms. Ace Silverblood?" I heard a lady's voice. "Why yes, is something wrong?" I asked worried. "There's a little boy here that claims to be your son. Can you please come down here?" the lady asked. "Sure I'm on my way right now." I told her hanging up. I grabbed my leather jacket and ran past Blake, Johnny, Carlos, and Michael to the bathroom. I peeked my head out of the room, "Hey Carlos do you still have my black summer dress and black heels with my make-up kit? And Johnny do you have my brown hair dye and brown contacts in your car?" I asked them both. "Yea why?" they both said in unison. "I need them now, there's an emergency at the hospital. Don't ask." I told them as they ran off to get what I requested, a couple minutes later they came back with the stuff I asked for and handed them to me.

A couple minutes later I came out of the bathroom looking fabulous as always. I had red lipstick on, black eyeliner, and gold eye shadow that made the end of my eyes look like wings. I straightened my now temporarily brown hair and bangs, but I noticed that my hair grew from my shoulders to my waist. What in the world?! I rushed out of the bathroom to my motorcycle, ignoring everyone. I popped a cherry red sucker in my mouth, and zoomed off. As soon as I arrived at the hospital I quickly turned off my engine and ran into the hospital front desk and calmed down. "Hi I'm here because a lady called saying she has my son?" I said trying to act older. She looked at me weirdly, "You're Ace?" I nodded, I wanted to yell 'what's that supposed to mean!', but I couldn't. "Go to the waiting area near the ER please." She said to me. "Thank you." I replied.

When I walked in the room I saw a little boy with silver hair and eyes also with the same marks I saw in my dream on that little girl, and a nurse sitting down watching Paw Patrol. I walked over to them and they stood up, "Hi my name is... my name is.... never mind." The boy said sitting down looking frustrated. "Hi my name is Lee. The little boy wasn't ever given a name and I don't know how he got here, he just appeared here this morning with no memories except of you. If you give him a name then he may leave with you." She told me. I thought about calling him Andrei Carlos-John Silverblood it took me a while but I figured it out, "Ethan Johnathan-Carlos Silverblood." I said. I noticed that the little boy looked at me with a warm and loving smile. "How old are you Ethan?" I asked my newly son. "Two." He said. Wow, 2 years old and he can speak and walk?! I signed the paperwork and left with Ethan on my hip.