Chapter 12

The picture is close enough. Lol XD

I ran back to the infirmary to find Johnny gone, I ran to the kitchen to find him eating a bowl of cereal. He looked at me and smiled sadistically at me, "I'm eating away my pain. Oh, and the nurses said that the Luna and Alpha will be okay but still a little unstable, especially the Luna. They told me that she'll be different. They can't even find a heartbeat barely. But they found out that darkness is growing in her heart, slowly. So, yeah, she extremely unstable. She could kill anyone in this state and enjoy it."

I was kind of scared of all three of them now. I left the pack house and went home to sleep.

Ace's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed with Michael beside me. I realized I deaged after whatever happened to me so I could heal. I walked over to Michaels' kid body and shook him. "I'm sleepy." He said to me grumpily. "I don't care, let's go Tyler." He quickly snapped up. "MY NAME'S NOT TYLER! IT'S MICHAEL ANGELIQUE!" this made me furious, but I stood there and started crying. "I'm sorry Angelique. Friends?" he said to me sadly. "Please call me Evangeline, and friends." I asked as he nodded his head. He hugged me and said, "Please stay with me?" I nodded my head and replied, "To the moon and back."

I was dressed in my little blue skinny jeans, red plaid shirt, and my favorite cowgirl boots. My silver hair came down my back, but I had no bangs, thank god. Michael was dressed similar to me, he had on black little skinny jeans, a red plaid shirt, and some cowboy boots that had less heel than mine. His blond hair was cut short with a small little Mohawk in the front that went flat as it got to the back of his head. "Come on let's go find my bests friend in the whole wide world! His name is Tyler." I screamed throwing my hands up in the air giggling.

"Wow. I already don't like him." I heard Michael murmur to himself with his head down. I grabbed his hand and dragged him down the hall to the living room. There was a lot of people watching a strange show about monsters. We were sneaking behind the couch when we heard a really scary

ROAR!

We screamed in fright and tripped backwards. Everyone quickly turned off the TV and turned around looking for us. I started whimpering loudly when my foot got caught under something really really heavy. Michael quickly came back for me and started to help me pull my foot from under the big thing. "Try transforming." Michael suggested softly. "Ok but can you do it with me?" he nodded his head and transformed into a small black Alpha pup. I transformed into a small red Luna Kitsune kit (baby fox). Michael grabbed me softly by the ear and started pulling my foot out.

When we finally got my foot out, we both went flying into something even harder. We looked up to find a group of guys staring down on us. Michael quickly got up and started nudging me, Come on Evangeline. Get up! He said through our mind link. I can't my ankle, I think I sprained it. I started to panic and hyperventilate, but Michael put his paw on mine. I'm sorry if I hurt you was all he said to me before he picked me up by my neck softly and ran to the kitchen then transformed by human with his clothes still on. "Shift back Evangeline." He said to me softly. I whimpered, I can't. I keep trying but I can't.

He picked me up in his arms and I nuzzled my head in his neck and fell asleep.

Michael's POV

I felt Evangeline fall asleep in the crook of my neck. As much as I didn't want to, I had to find thus Tyler guy and get my little Kit some help. It was hard carrying her, considering that her Kit is bigger than my pup. I walked up to a guy that was eating cereal looking depressed. I yanked on his pants leg and he gasped. "Evangeline?" her head quickly popped up when he said her name. Why do I feel like my jealousy is a déjà vu moment?

"Hello. I'm Michael, the next-in-line Alpha of the Raysegima pack. Are you Tyler?" he sadly looked down at and widened his eyes. "Evangeline smiled as she quickly started wagging her bushy tail in my face. I spat out her tail hair constantly. I carefully sat her on the floor, and once I set her down on the floor in front of him, she tried to stand up and walk but she fell and started whimpering. Tears started streaming down her face when I heard three cracks in her foot.

Help me! It hurts so much! She said to me painfully. I nodded my head at her as she just laid there with her head resting on my feet. I watched as Tyler picked her up and set her in his lap and stroked her fur to calm her down. When he kissed her forehead I unexpectedly growled, "Mine!" I covered my mouth. Tyler laughed, "Don't worry dude, I know she's yours." I saw a bit sadness in his eyes when he said it and he turned away and murmured something I could hear but I heard 'wish' and 'wasn't'. "Can you help her or not? She's been talking about you an awful lot ever since we woke and I honestly don't see what is so great about you." I said harshly.

Johnny's POV

When the little Michael growled at me I wanted to growl back, "I don't care!" but I knew that I couldn't. So, all I said to myself was, 'I wish she wasn't yours, but mine. She deserves something better' I said it low enough so that neither Michael nor Evangeline could hear. I clear off a space on the table and set Evangeline in front of me. I looked at her leg and saw three different bones sticking out in three different place. Apparently she heal faster than anyone in both packs, so, what we need to do is mix her blood, but I don't know how it will affect her and there isn't another female fox hybrid out there. I sighed and rushed my hand through my messy hair.

"Her leg is broken in three different places and it looks like I'm gonna have to mix her blood together with the blood of someone or something else." I told Michael. "Her leg was supposed to heal almost all the way by time you got to me. I have to run blood tests on her ok?" Michael nodded his head. I knew he didn't really understand what I was talking about, but hey, I didn't expect him to.

'I think she's not healing any faster because at a young age Ace said that she was never able to heal as fast as she could with it. I think we have remove her siren blood or else she won't make it. Also since Michael discovered that Ace is his mate at an extremely dangerous and young age, this throws off their original future of probably success... to either certain death of heartbreaks. And lots of them too, one maybe including us so think about what might happen now if we remove it.

The Moon Goddess could possibly erase everyone's memories of Ace ever being born or erase Ace's memory of ever having Alpha Michael in her life and change her mate to someone that she has never met before. Since you and the Moon Goddess' daughter were best friend and were like brother and sister before, maybe you can call in that favor that you never used to either help the girl you love get her life back on track or you let her heart break into thousands, no millions of pieces because of her newly future.

And it would all be your fault because you didn't wanna change anything. Did you forget who her father really is Johnny? Do you know what he would do?' my wolf, Xavier, was right, but do I really want to do that?

'Sleep on your decision dummy instead of trying to take everything that I just said right now. Also, you should probably tell little Michael that you need to do some research and Ace needs to rest so she can even try to heal a little bit.' I mentally nodded my head.

'Thanks.'

'That's what I'm here for. To guide you.' I laughed.

I looked down at Michael and told him what Richard told me too and afterwards he looked like he was on the verge of crying. I picked him up and set him on my lap, he set his head on my chest and started sucking his thumb and clutching my shirt tightly. I rocked him to sleep, I mean yeah, he cried for an hour, then ate almost everything in the refrigerator, and then went to sleep with his thumb in his mouth again. The guys had left to go get some pizza will the girls helped me take care of Michael and Ace. An hour or three later, Ace had fell asleep in her fox form.