Chapter 4

Normal POV

Hugged Johnny then left his room and went downstairs to the garage. I popped a red lollypop in my mouth then I climbed on my green and black Kawasaki Ninja H2 R motorcycle and started it up. I opened the garage and went down the road with my hair flowing in the wind. I went down to my car garage that I owned and parked my motorcycle in my garage. I walked to the back and started to take one of the junk cars my partner Carlos gave me, and take it apart starting with the battery and engine. Carlos helped me get the engine out of the car since it was heavy. I was just getting the hood off the car when I heard our door ring, new or more customers. I grease all over my face when something went wrong and it squirted in my face and all over my clothes. I walked out of our little room and closed the door, I walked up to the counter and saw one of those "boys" waiting at the counter.

"Hi my name is Ace and welcome to Ace and Carlos' Racing Mechanics. How may I help you today sir?" I forced out with a small smile. "My car won't stop overheating when I'm driving either fast or for a long time. Oh. By the way, my name is Blake." He told me smirking. He led me outside to his car, poor car. The thing was smoking badly for a whole 30 minutes, but that's good or else if I had tried to open the hood while it was still smoking, I could have burned myself. Or worst, killed myself. Ha-ha, just kidding I wouldn't get killed, but I would get severely burned. I lifted the hood up, "Yep! From the looks of it, your car's radiator is heating the water and stead of cooling it and you have a leak so you have no coolant in the coolant tank. You also need a new fan belt to drive the engine cooling fan. It'll cost you about 4,000 bucks in cash."