Chapter 8

The picture is what Holly looked like before she was killed.

Everyone filed into the living room and said, "We are done loading the jeep and we told the guards to let you pass when you come."

"Thank you. You will not remember me or anything about me. If you ever meet me in public, I am a stranger and you have never met me." I told them. I dropped the whip and left then jumped into the jeep. I went back into the forest and grabbed Holly's sweet little body and put her in the passenger seat. Then, I sped off out the pack territory as fast I could. I sped down the highway driving 95 mph. I pulled up to my house to find 2 cars, Johnny's motorcycle, and my motorcycle so I just pulled up on the lawn in the extra parking space.

James' POV

I woke up in the packs' infirmary bed, nurse Sally came over to me, "Careful, you've been out for 6 hours. You have silver slash marks across your face, chest, and back. While, the rest of your pack is ok Alpha. You were the only on harmed for some reason, so I advise you to sleep." I didn't say a word. I need to call a pack meeting with the Ash Cross Pack and the Night Merry Pack when I'm well rested and feeling ok. I got up off of the uncomfortable bed and grabbed a cane which was right beside my bed with my name on it, latterly. I slowly made my way back into my own clothes and started walking to my room.

When I reached my room I hopped on my bed, regretting it soon afterwards. I groaned in pain and threw my shirt and pants across the room. I wrapped myself in my thick blankets and stared at the ceiling. I licked my lips and tasted cherries and suckers. Wait, what? Last time I checked we didn't have any cherries in the kitchen or suckers. I ignored the taste considering it was actually pretty good, but eventually I fell asleep.

Michael's POV

Ace's son, Ethan, has been wide awaking and jumping across the walls. I looked at my watch, 4:40, Blake should be back with the food right now. I texted Blake,

Dude where are you with the food? Even with no food Ethan's jumping off walls and pacing back and forth all over the place! Hurry up!

I put my phone in my back pocket and went upstairs. I walked into a room that had a Queen sized canopy with red velvet painted walls that had a line of symbols going across the top. I walked around the huge room to a dresser I found a picture of a little red-headed girl with silver eyes peeking from behind a tree. There was another one with an older woman chasing the same little girl. I turned around to see a silver shadow, "Hello. Who are you, might I ask?" a woman's' voice asked me.

"Michael." I replied.

"A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies shall perish. Your name is not Michael, for it is Tyler Michael Hamilton. My name is Mariana (Mary) Lynnette Leonor-Silverblood." She said to me.

I was truly shocked. That here. Standing in front of me. Was Ace's mother.

"I am actually glad that you are my daughter's mate, but if you break her heart or let anything happen to her, he will come for you. Ace is extremely powerful, she may a hybrid mix of which I will not tell you, but she is very dangerous. She can be the downfall of the world or the beginning of a new world, it all depends on how she is treated. My daughter can be a Gardenia or an Hydrangea, light or dark, good or evil, Heavens' perfect little Angel or Hells' perfect little Demoness. The same goes for her child, Andrei. I must go, but think about what I said. You cannot tell anyone that you saw me." She told me before disappearing.

"IT'S JUST MCDONALD'S SO EAT IT!"

"I TOLD YOU, IT'S NOT HEALTHY! THAT COULD KILL YOU!"

"I EAT It ALL THE TIME AND IT DIDN'T KILL ME!"

"NO WONDER YOU'RE SO FAT!"

"I'M NOT FAT! I JUST HAVE A LOT OF MUSCLES!"

"FATTY MC FATTY BLAKES!"

"I'M NOT FAT! YOU ARE!"

"I'M SKINNIER THAN YOU!"

"NO YOU'RE NO-AHHHH! GET OFF OF ME!"

"NEVER!"

I went downstairs to find Ethan hold a sharp cleaver to my Beta's throat and sitting on his chest, "I am not fat. You are the fat one. I want something different to eat. NOW!" he whispered in his ear scarily. He slowly got off of Blake and threw the cleaver at wall right next to me.

"I'm home!!" thank god Ace is back.

Ace's POV

I walked in the house find a cleaver on the wall next to Michael's head, Blake lying on the floor petrified, and my dear child rocking back and forth crying in a corner. "Oh my gosh! Sweetie what happened?" I asked running over to Andrei and picking him up on my hip, as he sucked his thumb and laid his head on my shoulder. I growled loudly and angrily at Michael and Blake, "GET UP NOW AND EXPAIN WHY MY CHILD WAS CRYING AND SHAKING, WHY YOU WERE ON THE FLOOR," I walked over to Michael and poked him harshly in his chest, "AND WHY THERE WAS A FREAKIN CLEAVER ON THE WALL NEXT TO YOUR HEAD!"

"We were fighting and it got a little out of hand and Ethan came in on us and got scared but we swear we didn't notice him come in. We're extremely sorry." They told me in unison.

"We're back guys! Oh, hey pumpkin!" I heard Johnny say. "Hey."

Carlos' POV

I looked around the kitchen as I set the food on the table and mind linked Blake and Michael. What happened here? And why is there a cleaver in the wall? Apparently it had something to do with Ethan.

Ethan happened. Apparently Blake tried to give him McDonald's and he told him the he doesn't want it because it'll make him fat. They started going back and forth, calling each other fat until he grabbed a cleaver and tackled Blake on the floor, so when I came downstairs, he threw the cleaver right next to my head. Which was a little too close for my liking. Alpha Michael told me.

I looked over to Blake to find him checking out Ace as she put Ethan to sleep on the couch. Wow she is sexy when she's taking care of Ethan. Even if the little bum tried to kill me.

Dude, that's gross. I mind linked him.

MINE! Michael growled at Blake.

Blake threw his hands up in surrender, "Sorry man!"

"Hey Johnny!" Ace screamed from upstairs.

"Yeah?" my brother said coming downstairs with a towel wrapped around his waist as he dried his hair off with another towel.

"Where did you put all of the blankets and pillows?" she asked.

"Upstairs in my room. Come on their in my closet." He said grabbing Aces' hand and bringing her upstairs.

"Is that her boyfriend or do they have a crush on each other?" Michael asked me angrily. I chuckled, "No. Johnny's her Guardian. So she pretty much asks him for everything." I told him.

Michael's POV

Why can't she be that way with me? How come she doesn't know that I'm her mate? Why can't she look at me, the same way that she looks at Carlos and Johnny? I started asking all these questions to myself. When I saw Ace walk in the kitchen dressed in her leather leggings, some sparkly bra, and make-up, I was angry because no one should be able to see her dressed like that but me.