Chapter 2

I ran over to my new baby and drove to Starbucks. When I walked in Starbucks I saw a group of guys sitting in a corner watching me carefully. I ordered an Iced Caramel Macchiato and sat down at a table as far away from those guys as possible and waited.

"Ace Silverblood your Iced Caramel Macchiato is ready!" the lady at the register yelled. I quickly walked up to the counter and gave her a hundred dollar bill, "Keep the change, you deserve it." I told the lady smiling.

I climbed in my car started to drive to school. When I came up to a red light, a red Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 pulled up beside me. The group of boys that were watching me in Starbucks were driving in the Lamborghini next to me. The driver smiled at me and revved his engine, he was challenging me to a race. I popped a cherry lollypop in my mouth and smiled accepting the challenge, and once the light turned green I took off speeding down the road. When I got to the school I drifted into a parking space and got out of the car to see the boys pulling up in the parking space next to me.

I walked off into the school not caring about those boys and their stupid slow car. I walked into the principles' office, "Hi I'm new here."

"Oh! Welcome to Melon Scar High School, I'm Principle Maria. Here is your locker number, combination, and schedule." She said to me.

"Thank you." I told her grabbing my stuff and leaving. As I was walking I crashed into a girl with blonde hair, knocking her down on the ground on accident. Everyone got silent and watched us. She got up and said to me in a high pitch voice, "You better watch where you're going new girl or else!"

"Or else what? You'll dye my hair blonde and paint my nails pink?" I told her smiling then walking up. The girl gasped then tried to punch me, so I quickly turned around and caught her balled up fist broke her arm, "Don't you ever lay a finger on me again!" I told her giving her my death glare and walking away from a crowd gasps and stares. I skipped my locker and went straight outside to a tree that was away from any crowds or that dimwitted school. I started to draw a big and beautiful red fox with black paws and ears in front of a black wolf and a red fox similar to the kit.

"Hey cutie, whatcha drawing?" a boy asked scaring me from Heaven to Hell and back to Heaven again. I winded up dropping my sketchbook. Something in the back of my mind made me wanna growl at him but I resisted, and instead, I slapped him. Hard too. All I saw was his head jerk to the left and when he lifted his head back up there were four long scratch marks across his eye, "That's for bothering me and making me dropping my sketchbook!" I hissed at him. I started looking for my sketchbook but it wasn't in the place where I had dropped it. Then I realized, that was one of the boys that I had raced and were stalking me, and he was the distraction. I sniffed the air where my sketchbook was and smelt 3 scents. I followed it and saw that it was up a tall tree. I smirked then backed up, I hopped from tree with my speed and strength then just climbed my way up and grabbed my sketchbook then to get down... I jumped and landed perfectly on the heels of my feet. I searched the area before going back to school.

I quickly ran to my locker and put my stuff in. I looked at my schedule:

Homeroom

1st Period- Biology – Rm 254

2nd Period- English - Rm 273

3rd Period- Math – Rm 236

4th Period- Lunch

5th Period- Reading – Rm 281

I headed to Biology right before the bell rung and told the teacher I was new, "You can sit by Cain in the back." He told me. He seemed nice and he didn't stalk me. He had black hair with blue eyes. "Hi, my name's Ace." I told him. "Hi, the name's Cain doll." He told me smiling. A couple hours later it was lunch time and Cain became my new best friend. I headed outside to my car to find lily's coated in Strychnine, so when I picked them up I instantly fell to the ground coughing, my eyes and nose started to bleed. I saw Cain quickly ran over to me and picked me up, he rushed me in in the school to the nurses' office. Everyone stared at us as blood trailed behind us, and before I knew it blood was cover my eyes and I saw blackness. When I woke up, I was in the hospital and Cain was sitting next to me.

"I'm so glad you're awake." Cain said to me. "What happened?" I asked. "The lilies that were found in your car was coated in Strychnine and they had to take it out of your blood stream. Someone must've known you were allergic to Strychnine." He told me.

"Thanks for saving me from the brink of death." I told him changing out of my gown into my regular clothes again and looking out the window. I saw a group of guys waiting around Cain's car. My face paled, "We have to go. Now, no questions please." Cain just nodded. He handed a cane to me, "A named Johnny told me to give this to you. He said you know what it is and what to do." I nodded my head. As we were walking to my car five guys made a circle around us. I pulled the handle of the cane to reveal a sword. "Kill them both." A man said.

We were not going to die today. I spun around and sliced one guy's hand off then did a back flip, grabbed the dagger I had in my boot and threw it at two guys and it went through the both of them and kill them.

Author's Note: Wats up peeps! If you don't know what Strychnine is, it's like rat poisoning for a fox. So basically Fox poisoning. lol XD