Chapter 6

We walked outside to my motorcycle, I got on waiting for Ethan but he just looked at me like I was crazy. He's scared, "Hey, don't be afraid, you sit in front of me and I'll drive slow for both your safety and mine ok?" I said to him in a soft voice holding my hand out for him to grab. He grabbed my hand smiling softly and I lifted up in front of me. "I don't have a helmet but here's a sucker so you'll feel a lot safer Ethan." I told him. "Ok thank you mommy." Ethan said to me. I handed him a cherry sucker and popped one in my mouth. We rode back over to the shop to find everyone waiting outside for me to come back. I parked and turned off the engine, when I looked down in front of me, Ethan was fast asleep with the sucker in his mouth, but I had been finished mine and I spat the stick out on the ground at the gas station. I took the sucker out of his mouth and out it in mine, and I got up and I picked Ethan up and set him on my hip.

When they saw Ethan they all gasped except Michael, he growled. I looked at him strangely and he stopped, I walked over to everyone and whispered, "This....this is.... this is my son, Ethan Johnathan-Carlos Silverblood and before you ask, no, I did not even know he existed." Johnny stepped up and asked, "Do you know who the father is?" I shook my head, "I don't know anything about Ethan. I don't even remember being pregnant! I don't know what to do, how am I supposed to take care of a child when I'm only 15?" I started panicking. Carlos put his hand on my shoulder, "You could take over the Silverblood pack and everyone would help out their Luna with Ethan Ace." I thought for a second, "Ok, I'll move into the pack house and I'll take the role Luna." I passed Ethan to Blake quickly because I began to get dizzy and I started seeing dots, I began sweating badly and sneezing out of control. I could feel my throat closing up as I tried clawing my neck for air, everyone tried to step closer to me to see what was wrong with me but I was so afraid of them so I started to crawl backwards. Their faces had deep black bottomless eyes, no noses, and mouths that were stitched shut but their mouths were open.

They started running towards me so I quickly got up and ran not knowing where I was going. I ran and ran into a forest deeper and deeper and deeper. I felt myself transform into a fox as I was running, perfect! At least now I can let Silvia take over. I felt myself grow bigger than an Alpha wolf, and my eyes turning amber, my paws turning black, the tip of my tail turning black with a swirl, and my right ear turning black. I started to run even faster. We slowed down at a miniature waterfall that had water lilies in it and fell asleep.

Blake's POV

Ace started pouring sweat and sneezing extremely bad and out of control. She quickly handed Ethan over to me, and when she did, she started clawing at her throat and backing away from us like she was trying to breathe and like was scared of us for some apparent reason. We started to run towards her when she kept backing away but she got up and ran. I felt Ethan quickly wake up growling, "Mum. Must. Find. Mum." He started clawing fast at my hands with something that extremely sharp. I set him down and he started pacing around in a circle until he transformed into a

Beautiful.

Big.

Black.

Wolf.

Everyone was amazed at him until he started circling around Alpha Michael and eying him like a piece of meat. Carlos started to walk towards him and he growled loudly and angrily at him to back off.

Ethan's POV

I only had one thing on my mind, 'I must find me mum. She's in danger.'

'YES! Waterfalls and lilies with hanging Willow trees all around. So, so sleepy though.' My wolf said to me.

My wolf fell asleep while I circled my mums' motorcycle until I fell asleep and transformed back into a human in my sleep.

Silvia's POV

Ace and I fell asleep by a waterfall under a purple Willow tree. It was truly peace and beautiful. I transformed Ace from our fox form and back into a human with a tattered and dirty black dress. I loved Ace, she's like a daughter to me. Her mother may have been a Valkyrie but she was born a fox and the Moon Goddess gave me to her to protect her and guide her in the right direction. She gave me to Ace when I was born and told that I was her other protective mother and guardian. I was told to never trust a man, but when I saw Blake and Michael, I felt like I could trust them but every bone in my body said that they were just gonna break Ace's heart which will make us seek revenge.

I told Ace to pretend to trust them and act normal but be on high alert just in case. The only best friend she has that I can trust is Cain, and also Johnny and Carlos.

Ace's POV

"Hey! I smell rogue up north about a mile from here!" I heard someone scream in my dream. I started violently shaking as if I was in a seizure and blood started coming out of my nose, eyes, and mouth. I quickly woke up to find that it wasn't a dream, and blood was actually coming out of my nose, eyes, and mouth. I tried to get up only to stumble back down to the ground, I crawled up the in Willow tree.

I heard someone whimpering and a man yelling, "SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL YOU MUTT!" I quickly jumped out of the tree when and ran to where the whimpering and yelling was to find a man standing over a little girl. I heard the man turn the safety on the gun off and I quickly ran over to them and jumped in front of the little girl just has he pulled the trigger and I felt the silver bullet burn deep into my shoulder blade. I felt the little girl scream over my body. "Look sweetie," I said to her softly as she screamed and cried, "I'm gonna be ok just get me something sharp for me please." I told her as she calmed down and nodded her head.

She handed me a knife, "My name is Holly." She told me smiling lightly at me. "Thanks, my name is Ace." I told her. "Go scout out the area and be careful ok?" She nodded her head and started to climb a tree and jump from each one. I started sweating and my blood kept flowing from my face and shoulder. I dug the knife deeper and deeper into my shoulder, and once I hit the bullet I howled in pain. I kept scooping the bullet out and howling until I finally got the bullet out. A couple minutes later Holly came back panicking, "Ace, Ace! We have to go now! Come on!" "I can't Holly-" I started but she cut me off. "No! Don't say that! I won't let them catch you!" she stated trying to pick me up and drag me. "Stop it Holly. Leave me here and go to your parents. Just remember that you're the sweetest little I've ever met." I told her, "Here, take this." I said to her handing her my necklace. She nodded and put the necklace around her neck.

I saw her get up and start walking away when I heard multiple gunshots. I quickly limped over to the gunshots and found Holly on the ground with 4 gunshot wounds in her chest and one in her forehead. I started crying and screaming as I hugged her body in my arms, rocking back and forth and stroking her brown hair, "NO!! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME! I'M SORRY HOLLY! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME PLEASE!" my voice was muffled in her hair. I felt strong hands wrap around me and start pulling me away from Holly's body. "NO! NO! STOP IT! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed biting down on the arms around me extremely hard. All I wanted to do was grieve in peace. I felt something go over my mouth and it made me feel calm... and- and.... sleepy.