Chapter 12

ESHA POV
I woke up managing my vision after few blinks and found myself around white wall. 

"I'm.really.sorry esha. I don't - how I think of - thing and left you there. I am so - and I'm responsible of this I'm sorry" I turned towards the voice and marium was saying something which I could half interpret and other half could not as my mind was still so cloudy.

"it's ok, what happened to me? I don't  recall" i whispered as she told me all that happened a day earlier than today and I realized I was knocked out for 2 one day and two nights "where is alishba and saad, did you guys informed aniya? I added.
"yes I called her and she said that bothering both of them won't be a good idea so she has told them you are sleeping over at my place since two days due to heavy work load" she said.  I nodded and take a heavy breath.
"how I came here?" I asked and Marium point her finger towards Sami who was just looking down to his feet.

"uh....actually Sami bring you here, umm esha you were restlessly lying at the bus stand and you had really bad fever so he bring you here." she said,

Our eyes met and I can see the fear of loosing me in his eyes and as he has not slept for days.

"umm....I should go home" 

"Of course you haven't close your eyes for a second since two days, go get some rest" Mariyum pleaded to which he glared her. I looked to his way with a surprise and he too took a last glance at me and went out.

I was still at the hospital I closed my eyes then flashback of yesterday night recalled,
his proposal, rain, bus stand, kiss 'what? Kiss yeah kiss? Oh my Allah yeah I remember when he took me to his car he had kissed me at my head, i also moved a bit but I couldn't open my eyes... Am I being too harsh on him?
by this thinking my eyes get heavier and I drifted to sleep.
"esha c'mmon we're going home" Mariyum whisper in my ear and I slowly open my eyes. She helped me to get up as I was still not feeling well.

We went to our house and Aniya and Alizeh help me to take to my room. "Api" Saad came to me with teary eyes "don't worry meri Jan (my love) I'm perfectly fine" I said smiling
"but where is Alishba? " I said looking around "she was was crying so marium aapi took her to her room" Saad said.

"hmm okhay" i said.
" Saad" Aniya said
"Yeah" he reply back
"c'mmon Api need some rest naa" she said politely.
He nodded and went. "esha i need to talk to u"

Aniya sat beside me. "Yeah I'm listening what is it?" I asked settling on my bed.
"me and Alizeh have to go Pakistan for my wedding shopping and mom also said to bring you and kids along but you cannot go in this state.
And we only have this month we can leave alishba and saad here with you but we know you are not well and also you have work so we decided if you agree we take Saad and Alishba along..."

"You don't have to worry they are very cooperative kids, I asked them already just if you approves. They are already very attached to us, so they can easily adjust with us" she asked.

"But how will I live without-"

"Okay then tell me how will you manage everything, yourself, work and them?" she asked concerning
"umm..." I false pouted
"Ok when are you guys leaving? " I asked 

"coming Saturday" she said smiling, my eyes widened
"4 days later?" I asked shockingly.
"Yeah and I'll mail you your tickets after a week or whenever you talk to your boss"

She said with smile and stood.
"and esha" she stopped.
"Yeah" I looked up for eye contact
"thank you for your financial supportive all our expenses and giving us place to live." she said smiling.

"just shut up in fact I should have thanks to both of you, for taking care of MY siblings-" Alizeh's voice cut me from behind Aniya
"Our siblings!" she said with genuine smile and we all hugged.
"Ok now we need to complete our, see you later aligator" Alizeh chuckled.
"Oh yeah I also have to pack Alishba's and saad's suitcases" i said worriedly.
Aniya and Alizeh exchange look and grin appear on her faces
"we have already packed their bags" they said in union and went out. I was left in awe that they knew i would not say No.