Chapter 15

~~~~~~*Mariyum's and huzaifa's pic at the side*~~~~~~|

Ali POV
Yesterday was a long night so all of us decided to stay. After fajar I was so restless because of Esha's ignorant behavior. I was watering the plants in lawn when I felt some movement behind the back door I carefully grab a rod and moved ahead their and opened the door. "Huzaifa?"

"Ali?"

Actually Huzaifa, Sami and I were group of three always hang out together and we used to say that no matter what we will stay same but time had some other plans and we all got separated Sami's family moved to Canada, Huzaifa too moved out then I heard he's in America and gradually we lost connections.
"what the hell you're doing here?" I asked.

"i...What are you-"
"Huzaifa why are you still here go....oh oh, we've got some problem"

Mariyum appear behind me but stopped when she saw me.
"Mariyum? What are you two..." I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"uuuh...umm.. Look" she stammer
"umm.. Ali-" Huzaifa begin to say but Mariyum cut him

"Ali we're dating and soon getting married after going back to Canada or may be also esha-" Huzaifa stopped her halfway.
"What esha?" I asked curiously
"Also when Esha officially agrees to our relationship" Huzaifa changed the topic.

"Ohkay, So when did you came from America?" I asked
"Actually I moved to Canada not quite long ago and I came to Pakistan yesterday to see my girlfriend but what are YOU doing here?" he told and questioned

"bro it's my brothers wedding, Aniya is my babhi" he said.
"Oh Really, Mariyum?" He looked her way with indignation.

"Ops I forgot to mention" She said vaguely.

"So Is Esha also here?"

"Of course buddy" I said and paused "Come on in, let's have a little chit chat, it's been so long meeting school friend"

We sat in lawn while mariuym went in.

"So where are you staying?"
"At hotel" he replied
"Why, You sold your house?"
"Yes actually I adjourned my business with Sami" he said
"Oh yes how's Sami, Yr he never contact me or anyone else, how's he doing?'

"Good" That was all he said hesitantly.

"Okay, get your luggage, you're staying at my place, it's my brother's wedding I won't let you leave without attending his wedding"

"No no it's fine Ali I'm here for only few days...oow-" he paused when Mariyum poked her "Huuufh fine ...I mean for two to three weeks" He completed

"Ok then you're staying with us"
"Cool" he shrugged

"Let's have a breakfast together, we'll collect your things in the afternoon" Ali said.

" Okay"
"After 4 days is Aniya's wedding, and you are from my side because we are planning a function for bride and groom and all the boys are with me and girls are with Esha and Mariyum's side" I said rolling my eyes at Esha's name.

Esha POV

I saw Ali entering the dining room and as I was trying to avoid him I turned to cook the omlet when he introduced his friend which made me alarmed.

"Mami, he's Huzaifa my school friend who-"

"Huzaifa, oh my God, when did you came and what is this coincidence yaar don't tell me ss-" I excitedly hug Huzaifa just when he cut me halfway

"Okay I am not telling anything" He said hurriedly stopping me from spitting out Sami's name whilst mariyum intervened.

"You come I need someone to select songs for dance performance" Mariyum dragged her out.