Chapter 14 (part 1)

ESHA POV
Sami call out her mom's name "I see, now you found yourself a wife so you're gonna ignore your girlfriend?" she joked glancing at her watch and fake pouting and then all three of us laughed, I barely chuckled due to the nervousness.

I was standing right behind him and almost hidden behind his 6 feet long height.
So he moved a bit and gesture her mom to look behind him, she leaned forward a little bit and her eyes landing on a me, she looked me from up to down and then smiled that was a bit relieved.
And in response I nervously returned the smiled. 
"Dear, relax, I'm human like all of the people here, I won't eat you" she joked again making me chuckled.
"You dressed so nicely, I must say you have a very good taste but allow me to ask, why him" she compliments me but then whispered the last part in my ear, but it was enough louder that sami heard it.
He shook his head playfully.

"a very bad accident.. Still dwelling over my fate, But what one can do when you're destined to be" I said making fake sad face.
"oh... In that case you still have a chance to elope" sami said leaning down to my face and smile devilishly. 

"Try me!" I smiled and lifting myself on my toes to meet his eyes and we stayed like that until his mom coughed.

"umm...uuh... Dinner?? Let's eat" sami said embarrassly making her mom chuckled.
"Ook i won't take your time anymore lovebirds, you're free to go" she said waving both of her hands up in the air and wink to sami.
But then turn to me "by the way you should ask him about Suzanne" she said with a smile and went to meet other guest. And I saw Sami getting discomfort all of a sudden.

SAMI POV
As mom left I could feel angry gaze on me and I know it's her. I was looking anywhere but her.

"So?" she said. 
"Ehhem Ehemm Ehemm" she then fake cough but I again ignore her by waving at Huzaifa.

She took my hand and drag me to the parking.

"What is it darling?" I try to pretend that I don't know what she was saying. 

She pulled my face down holding my coat.

"I cannot do this in there, So mister you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about?"

"First of all, You have all the rights to hold me like this or-" he gave a pause and place my hands around his neck "-or hold me like this any time, at any place you want, and secondly No I don't know what you're asking me"

"you...you don't know-?" she stammers as I started moving my hands up and down at her back.

I was looking straight into her eyes.

"umm...Sami-" she begin but I stopped her by putting my finger on her lips.

"you know I love you and I'm addicted to you, this is the only truth I could tell you, I'm not cheating on you... please don't ever doubt about my feeling" I whisper in her ears.
I leaned a bit so that my lips where touching her neck I gently plant a kiss but she pushed. 

"I know I know, I won't do anything else" I raised my hand in surrending.

"Sami, I love YOU and I assure you that your past will never come in a way of our love, I don't want to know who that girl was, what she meant to you YOUR LOVE IS ENOUGH FOR ME but I cannot share you keep this in your mind" she confessed. 

"You know by saying all this you made me feel like I'm on cloud ninth" I place a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"Let's go" 

"Wait, I've more to say" I pulled him back when he started moving forward.

"Hmm?"

"Sami when I rejected you-" 
"I doesn't matter now-"