Chapter/Act 1: The begining of the "Love Story"

Scene switches over to Romeo sitting there all depressed over some girl named Rosaline Mercutio and Benolvio walk up to him and see how he's doing.

Benolvio: Romeo whats wrong buddy?

Romeo: My lifes over!!!

Mercutio: Your alive in front of us how can it be over?

Romeo: Rosaline is becoming a nun!

Mercutio: Ohhh the cursed Chasity belt strikes again

Benvolio: Seriously what's the point in not getting married for the lord where does it say in the bible don't marry anybody for me?

Romeo: I know!! It's like a slap in the face to me my lifes over man i don't wanna live.

Benvolio: Hey man you'll find somebody new soon I know you.

Mercutio: He's right you fall for women waaaayyyyyyyy to easy Rosaline was like the 4th one this week and it only Wednesday!!!

Romeo: No man What do you expect me to do just find a women tonight and look at her for about a few seconds then fall in love with her and forget about Rosaline completely and want her only God guys what kind of person does that.

Mercutio and Benvolio get close and wisper to each other

Mercutio: I bet you 20 bucks he will

Benvolio: Deal

They shake hands and look back to Romeo

Benvolio: Hey come on man there's a party tonight were going to you should come it might cheer you up.

Romeo: Will Rosaline be there?

Mercutio: Yes showing off her new belt to.

Romeo and stood up excited

Romeo: Okay let us go then

They all walk off to get masks for the ball Mercutio still laughing to himself about all the Chasity belt jokes.