Chapter 4: The maid

Pans over to Juliet's room as she gets up in the morning and notices Romeo gone.

Juliet: he's gone? I expected him to be cuddled up next to me this morning but ah well he will probably be back later.

Maid walks in unexpectedly

Maid: I was wrong you you won't be a 14 year old virgin you will loose it to a Montague!

Juliet: what the hell? How'd you know??

Maid: I watch you while you sleep

Juliet: 0.0 okay.... Why didn't you stop me if it's so bad???

Maid: cause I don't want you to grow old and unattractive you'll be 14 half of your life is already gone!

Juliet: sigh okay forgive me don't tell anyone okay

Maid: fine I won't but your father would have me stoned if he finds out I let this happen.

Meanwhile in another part of town Romeo speaks to a local monk in the church.

Romeo: brother please could you marry me and my love?

Monk: what? How long have you known this girl???

Romeo: Roughly 13 hours

Monk: -face palm- gosh dang it all Romeo

Romeo: Brother I know this is the twenty second time I have asked you to marry me to a girl but I'm serious this time! Also I know it's the 5th time I haves said after but still.

Monk whispers to himself: Does he realize that Rosaline became a nun because of him?!?!

Romeo: what's that brother?

Monk: Ummm nothing either way get the girl here tomorrow and I will.

Romeo: Thank you so much brother

Then Romeo runs off to tell Benvolio and Murcutio he's engaged.... Again... 2nd time this month.