Chapter 2: Oldness

Pans over to the Capuletes home and 13 year old Juliet is talking to her servant.

Servant: Juilet you should marry Paris I mean he's been courting you for months and he's a man of wax!

Juliet: I know I know but he's like....20 and im 13 dosen't that seem a little wrong? (she also ponders what does man of wax even mean)

Servant: pish naaahhhhhh it's perfectly normal now and it will be until the end of time besides you need to get married before you grow old and become the first ever 14 year old virgin in history.

Juilet: Like that would ever happen I would at least have a one night stand up to that point.

Servant: Either way I just don't want to see you grow old to the old unattractive age of 17 and no guy would want you anymore.

Juliet: What about Paris hes 20 that's old?

Servant; No with guys its okay take cousin Hugh Hefner he's at the good ole age of 30 and has plenty of girls.

Juilet: They say he seems like he will never die I hope so but still why can't I go for someone my own age?

Servant: Cause there to young!

Servant leaves room leaving Juliet alone and Juliet's brain starts to hurt because she dosen't get the age thing in this age nobody does really but the guys don't mind. Then Juilet talks to nobody in particular.

Juliet: Tonight at the party I'll show her I wont be no 14 year old virgin.